Silence Is Golden? Ch. 13

Hey Guys!

      So I've kind of hitting a road block with writing :/ yeah. no fun.

      So IDK if I'm going to upload again until school is over which is like the 15th! Do you think you guys could hang in tht long? I hope so:( If not I'll upload because i have some of the chapters written already!

This is kind of a filler chapter but we're getting close to the end of the countdown X)

LOVE YOU ALLL!!

Cheesehead

ps. let me know what you think?

pps. thanks to the above for the awesome cover sorry it took me so long to put it up!!

Chapter Thirteen

   Day Six.

          “You guys are being ridiculous,” Ellie tried, as Blake and Jason continued to wrestle on the ground. I sighed lightly and looked away, because there was really no point in trying to reason with them.

          There was just something about the past few get togethers that held a lot of tension. I wasn’t really sure what it was, but someone was always snapping at someone else. Luke put his arm around my shoulders and held me close as if to protect me.

          “This is getting ridiculous,” TK growled. Then she grabbed Blake by the neckline and pulled on it until he was practically choking. He rolled off of Jason and stared at TK in horror.

          “What was that for?” He snapped.

          “You two are being idiots,” TK explained. “Grow up and talk it out like real men.”

          “Yeah,” Seth laughed from across the room. TK quickly shot him a look and Seth sunk into a couch across the room.

          TK looked at the two of them with a serious face. “The two of you,” She spat, “Need to grow up.” Then she fell onto the couch next to me with her arms crossed over his chest.

          It was silent in the room for a minute until Nate stood up. “You know what TK,” He growled, “No one cares what your input is.”

          “What?” She asked in a shocked voice.

          Nate grabbed Jason’s arm and pulled him close and away from Blake. “Yeah,” Nate nodded, “You’re bossy, annoying, and have the biggest ego I have ever seen. I’m pretty sure Jason isn’t the only one that needs to grow up.”

          Everyone’s jaws dropped open and we all stared at Nate in shock. But Nate wasn’t finished. He turned to Blake and shoved him roughly. “You obviously have too much tension in you,” Nate snarled, “Because you feel the need to beat up everyone in sight. So put the fists away and use your words, bro, unless…you know you can’t?”

          Blake growled and went to shove Nate back, but Nate quickly moved out of the way and stood in front of Seth. “Dude,” He smirked, “You make jokes all of the time, but no one thinks you’re funny.”

          “What the,” Seth started, but once again, Nate wasn’t finished. He went around the room and basically told everyone off. Everyone stared at him in shock but no one said anything.

          Nate stood in front of Luke and me and smirked. “Luke, man,” Nate laughed shaking his head, “Grow some balls.” Luke ground his teeth together and stood up as if to fight Nate.

          “Luke,” I hissed, tugging on his arm. Luke ripped his arm away from me and stormed out of the living room. I shot Nate a hurt filled look before I chased after Luke.

          “Later suckers,” Nate called, before walking out and slamming the door behind him. I ignored it though and followed Luke into the kitchen where he was slamming stuff around.

          “Luke,” I sighed.

          “I’m not in the mood, Isabel,” Luke growled, forcefully grabbing a bottle of water and gulping it down.

          “I think,” I started.

          Luke turned around and gave me a flat look. I flinched slightly before walking out of the room. Fine, if he didn’t want to talk with me, I wasn’t going to talk with him.

          “I’m going to beat the crap out of him,” Blake snarled.

          “Do you really think that’s smart?” Lauren whimpered, tucking a piece of blond hair behind her ear.

          “Heck yeah,” He roared, making Laur wince.

          “Blake, calm down,” TK ordered, with her hands still crossed over her chest. Obviously she was pissed off, but she was hiding it well. I knew that revenge was forming in TK’s mind and I didn’t want any part of it.

          I sat down on the couch Lauren was sitting on and messaged my temples. I could feel a headache coming on. “How about we just let it go?” I suggested, and everyone looked at me like I had just grown another head.