Silence Is Golden? Ch. 2

Hey Guys!

Thanks to everyone who's still reading! In this chapter you'll get to meet the gang! ill explain it more at the end X)

Thanks to the above for the AWESOME cover! sorry I can't post it at the moment, I just want to get the charcters up first but i promise i will!!!

To the right it a picture of Ellie!!

Love you all!

cheesehead

Chapter Two

          “Oh my goodness,” Ellie laughed, “Great to see you too, Isabel.” I peered over Luke’s side and saw Ellie look at us with an amused expression. I rolled my eyes at her and continued to beat on Luke’s back.

          “Put me down,” I grunted. When I realized Luke wasn’t going to put me down I slapped him on the butt. He pulled me over his shoulder and glared at me playfully.

          “That wasn’t very nice, Izzy,” He smirked. I shrugged and wiggled out of his arms before I turned and gave Ellie a big hug.

          “Hey there,” I smiled, pulling away to see her. Ellie had dark brown hair that curled lightly around her shoulders with bright green eyes. She had a slim nose and a small mouth. She looked absolutely perfect and I was jealous of her.

          Ellie stepped back and let Luke and I walked through. “WAHHOO,” A familiar voice crooned, “If it isn’t the happy couple! How are you two lovebirds?”

          I rolled my eyes at Blake while Luke punched him in the shoulder. “Ow man,” Blake laughed, holding his shoulder.

          “That’s what you get,” Luke smirked. We continued to walk through the house and I was finally able to see everyone.

          There were ten of us that went to a private pre-school together. After pre-school we moved onto the same middle school together and then finally high school. Every week, on Thursday nights we got together and hung out as a big group, even though some of us have strayed from each other.

          “ISA,” Someone cheered. Then I was picked up off the ground and spun around.

          “SETH!” I yelled, “I’m going to get sick!”

          Seth put me down immediately and took a step back. When he realized I wasn’t going to throw up on him he pulled me into a big bear hug. Then he rubbed his fist on my hair, messing it up. “Seth, stop,” I begged, trying to push him away from me.

          “Alright, alright,” Luke chuckled, “Off the lady please.”

          Seth let me go with a pout and took a step away. I straightened my hair and quickly moved into Luke’s side. “Don’t worry, baby,” Luke smiled, “I’ve got you.”

          “You two make me sick,” TK sneered. She pushed through the crowd until she was standing in front of me. She flipped her platinum blond hair over her shoulders before she pulled me away from Luke and into a tight hug. When we pulled away I continued through the house, hugging everyone there.

          There was Ellie, Blake, Seth, TK, Jason, Johnny, and Nathan. The only person who was missing was Lauren, but she was always late. I stood next to Nate and smiled widely at him. “Hey Nate,” I smirked, “How have you been?”

          Nate shrugged his shoulder, his hood pulled over his head. Nathan was always the really quiet one and was one of the people to stray away from the group when we got to high school. “Oh come on,” I urged, nudging his shoulder lightly with mine, “You can give me more than that.”