Chapter Seven

Polly POV

I wake up squished to Roman's chest. I looked up at his face and was met with quite a site.

I moved from him carefully trying not to wake him. I finally broke free of him and trudged to the bathroom and took a quick shower.

I put on a gray t-shirt that says "Pregnant AF in black letters, pink leggings, a jean jacket and black slides.

When I walked out of the bathroom, he was climbing out of bed.

"Morning baby." He sits on the edge of the bed and motions for me to come to him.

I walk over to him and he wraps his arms around me and pulls me to him and kisses my stomach.

"Can't believe they'll be here in a few short months." He smiles at my stomach. "I felt him or her kicking when you were sleeping." He grins up at me.

"Yeah, they have been doing that for a while now." I smile back at him.

He was about to say something back but the doorbell ringed.

"Can you get that while I hop in the shower?" He asks standing up.

I walked downstairs and opened the door.

Some girl pushes past me and walks into the house.

"Excuse you?" I snapped taking a seat at the counter.

"Where is Roman?" She demands.

"Why?"

"Because I wished to see him."

"Why do you wished to see him?"

"Not that it's any of your business," She pause to come stand right in my face. "I miss his dick so I came to see what the problem was." She smirks waiting for me to have a break down but I'm not going to give her the satisfaction.

"He's in the shower so you'll have to wait." I said calmly getting up and going into the kitchen to keep from snapping on this girl for coming into my personal space just to gloat.

After about twenty minutes Roman finally comes downstairs.

"Hey baby." She squeals walking up to Roman and kisses him right on the lips.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He looks pissed.

"Well we haven't had sex in a month and so I hoped you needed a fix and I miss your cock moving aggressively inside my pussy." She said reaching for his dick, he grabs her wrist just in time.

I take a seat at the counter, watching them while I'm stuffing my face with hot cheeto fries.

"How the hell did you even get my address?" He snaps.

"I took Kiley's cell phone when she and Axel went off to fuck somewhere." She shrugs simply. "I don't understand why you won't make me your old lady. I have the qualities an old lady needs." She pouts.

"Because you fuck everything that moves. You make Jenna Jameson look like a nun." He growls at her.

"You wasn't saying that before." She snaps back.

"I was fucking other girls to so it's not like you were special." He says harshly.

"Who is she?" She asks with such venom in her voice.

Roman steps in front of me protectively. "She's none of your concern. You are banned from the clubhouse. Now get the fuck out of my house before I do something I regret." He growls.

"Why am I banned?" Her face is now horrified.

"Because you overstep your boundaries as a club whore and you came to a members house without an invitation and plus you invaded an old lady privacy, so therefore you are banned, now I repeat, get the hell out before I do something I regret." He gets all up in her face and she quickly leave slamming the door behind her.

He takes a deep breath and turns to me while I'm sitting at the counter with my legs crossed waiting for his explanation.

"Babe," He says softly. "I'm so sorry about her. I swear I never brought her here or told her where I live." He wraps his arms around my waist while I still remain quiet and place a soft kiss on my forehead.

"It's fine. It's not your fault." I sigh leaning my forehead against his chest. His hands cups the back of my head gently massaging my scalp.

"Umm...I have an appointment today. You want to come?" I pull back looking up at him.

He smiles and nod pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear.

We leave the house twenty minutes later.

*********************************

"I'll sign you in." Roman kisses my forehead.

I go take a seat and soon Roman sits next to me resting a hand on my knee.

"Polly Tempton, we're ready for you." The nurse calls.

Roman and I hold hands as we follow the nurse back there.

"Okay make yourself comfortable up there and Dr. Roberts will be with you shortly." The nurse exits and I climb up onto the chair.

I look over at Roman and notice he's tapping his foot repeatedly on the floor.

"Nervous?" I asked with a sly smile.

He chuckles and shakes his head. "You have no idea."

"Hello Polly, how are you doing?" Dr. Miller walked in.

"I'm good." I smile at the doctor.

"I don't think I seen you in here before." The doctor says looking a Roman with dreamy eyes. He just have that effect on women.

"I'm Roman, the father." His eyes dart down to my stomach to emphasize his point.

She nods and gets the machine set up, making small talk with me as she shuffled around the small room.

She squeeze the gel on my belly and starts the ultrasound.

She's quiet and looking at the monitor confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You're pregnant with twins." She just blurts out.

My breathing comes to a halt.

"I'm sorry, did you say twins?" I asked making sure I heard right.

"Yes I did. Here. Look on the screen."

I advert my gaze to the screen and became swamped with emotions when she showed us baby number one and baby number two.

"Are you two prepared to know the gender?" She asks with a smile.

"Yes." I and Roman say in unison.

"Okay, baby number one is a baby boy and baby number two is a baby girl."

Roman and I both were stunned with shock.

"Would you like both photocopy and a video copy?" The doctor asks.

"Yes, thank you." Roman says.

"Why don't you get cleaned up and I'll go get the copies." The nurse leaves out the room and I wiped the gel off with paper towel and pull my shirt down to cover my belly and cast a glance over at Roman.

"You okay?" I asked with a small voice.

"We're having twins." He says shocked.

"Yeah, we are." I agreed.

He helps me off the table and leaves his hands on my waist holding me where I was.

"I'm so happy." He whispers and leans his forehead against mines with his eyes closed.

"Are you really?" I ask in a quivering voice.

"Yes, I am." He leans down and kisses me gently.

"Hey, I'm back. Here's your ultrasound picture and DVD. Now have a good day and see you at your next appointment." She shakes both of our hands and we leave.

We get back home and I'm literally ecstatic. We're having twins and it's so hard to wrap my head around it.

************************

Comment & Vote