Matt Hayes Party

***Thanks for the comments. Sorry it took so long for me to update. ***

Recap:

After school I practically tore my closet apart. What was I going to wear to Matt's party? Most of my clothes were t-shirts and skinny jeans. In the back of my closet I found some clothes that I have only wore about once or not even. Some still having price tags on them. There was A long flowy dress, a denim skirt with a pink tank top,a cute shirt and pants or a short black dress? So many decisions. Note the sarcasm. Most girls have a mall inside their closet I have more of a thrift store than anything.

-------------------------------------------------

I decide to wear my short black dress with golden bangles on my wrist. Sam helps me with my makeup. I usually don't wear any but since this is a 'special' occasion I guess I should. "Guuuurl, you look hott!" I laugh at her response. "Why thank you. You are very pretty yourself." She is wearing a knee-high pink dress with white flowers printed on it. Her hair was up in a golden bun with a pink pin above her ear. She glares at me. "I tell you your hott and all I get is 'pretty'? What's with that?" We laugh then start telling eachother retarded jokes until our sides hurt while continuing to get ready. By the time were done its already 7:30

"Hop in, loser" Sam yells from her car. I lock up the house since my parents are out in San Francisco for business. "Are you ready for the time of your life?" Sam asks while putting on her dark red shades. "It's dark outside. Why the glasses?" She blast the radio. "I look cool." We speed down the street towards Matt Hayes house.

--------------------------------------------------

We walk up the porch and hear "Raise Your Glass" by Pink blasting through the whole house. As we continue down the hallway a couple is making out in the corner and on the other side a girl is crying. I walk over to her but Sam pulls me the other direction towards the music.

"Heeeey chickas." A guy in a blue shirt and flip flops slurs. He is obviously drunk. "Hi." Sam quickly says. We walk away but he continues to talk to us. "Sooo you want a drink?" Sam sighs. "Yes. I would love you to get me a drink." He grins then heads to what I think is the kitchen. "Run! Hurry before he comes back." She links her arm in mine and leads me outside to the backyard.

Outside, there is a pool full of pretty girls and hott boys. Oh my! Do they all work out together or what? I swear that dude has biceps the size of grapefruits. "Do you see him?"" I snap out of my daydream. "Who?" I ask. She rolls her eyes at me. "Matt Hayes! Who else?" I perk up and i guess she noticed because she's giggling at me.

Matt's POV

I wear my dark gray jacket over a white shirt with black shorts and converse. I comb my hair but then decide to go natural. I do a quick hair flip then bam! Perfect. "Dude, what are you doing?" I turn around to find Riley grinning at me. "Uhh...what are you doing in here?" I avoid the question. "I was looking for you dude." I grab my cell then lead Riley out of my room. He had just caught me acting like a total girl, with my hair flip. "It was a cute hair flip, Matt" Riley mocks in a girly voice. "Shut up." I mutter.

As we walk down the stairs I notice a lot of people I didn't invite. Who is that chick in the purple sweater? Oh my gosh, that's not a chick! "Hey dude, are you sure your parents are okay with you having so many people over?" I nod at him. "Ya, there out of town and won't be back until Tuesday." We continue walking towards the pool. Is that..... "Holy cow! Look at that babe, by the pool. She is hott!" He stole the words right out of my mouth.

Alex's POV

From a distance I could see Matt Hayes and Riley Banks walking our way. "It's him! He's coming over. Act normal." I order. Sam laughs at me but obeys. "Hey girls." Riley says. He's in my science class. Riley has the jet black version of a Justin Beiber haircut. His hair is so dark that you would guess he dyed it. But he hasn't - Sam told me. He is quite handsome but not as good looking as Matt. "Hi, Riley" Sam announces. Her cheeks are blushing a pink as bright as her dress. If it isn't obvious, she is practically in love with Riley Banks.