Morni'n

Fishlegs POV

I got home and told the guys about the new vocalist.

"What is she a Girl?"  Ruff piped in.

"Yep. well, I did not heard her singing yet," But I'm sure she has a nice voice." I said picking up the remote and turn on the telivision.

"What? What is that suppose to mean?!." Tuff followed.

"You did not heard her singing?! Again?! remember last year you brought a random guy and he totally passed out when we started the concert?! Are you nuts?! That year was so embarassing!"  Snotlout Shouted.

"Well, you did remember last year. Didn't you Fishlegs?" Hiccup said scratching his head.

"I promise you guys, I really think she has a good voice, she came here to new york just to help her Family." I said emphasizing the word "family".

Everyone was silent and in deep thought.

"Guys.....You got to believe me, before we get her as our "vocalist" we will let her sing.... please guys... this is our only chance." I said pleading.

"Fishlegs, we will be having audition tomorrow right?" Hiccup said.

"Yeah... that's the point, that is why I should let her join us." I said.

"Okay. Maybe we'll see. But if anything bad happens we are going to kick her out--"

Automatically, Snotlout said.

"Okay! Thank you guys... I owe you a lot! I won't let you down! I said as I got up and head towards my room.

"Don't let me down Astrid."  I finally found you.

-----------------------------------

Short chapter unleased😆

-lots odf lov