Hotel and a great friend.

Astrid's Pov

After minutes of talking I shockingly found out that Fishlegs is In a Band.

"So Fishlegs What's the name of your band? I asked.

"Lemonade mouth." He said while drinking his iced coffee.

"Oooh. That's nice." I said looking down. I looked at his face and it looks like he's going to say something.

"Astrid, I'm going to let u sleep at the Haddock's Hotel since the band and I are going to perform tonight, "I'm ain't gonna  introduce you to them yet, this is going to be a surprise!" He shouted and
   I yelped in surprise.

After knowing that I have a talent in singing, he immediately told me his band neede a lead singer. It seems like I'm going to have an audition soon.

[Minutes later.]

"Astrid, here is the Haddock's Hotel."

We stopped walking and I looked up and gasp in awe...This is not- just an ordinary hotel. This is a freakin 5 star hotel!

"Fishlegs, I can't afford this! this cost lik-"

"Astrid,Chillax! Everyone knows who I am! Fishlegs said."

Sure but what about me?

We Got inside to the "So freakin big Hotel" and Fishlegs earned some few nods, and Greetings.... (A/N:Guys did u watch race to the edge?did u see fishlegs scenes? The one when he is like a Macho man? yep, I'm trying to act him like that.)

[Minutes passed again.]

"Astrid, you can go to your hotel room now No.12469..Here is the keys... I just told the receptionist that you're a friend of mine. All the payments and cost of the foods you need has been taken care of." He said.

"What? Just like that?" I said shocked.

"Yep...So now go." he said.

"Thank you fishlegs you are a great friend." I stood uo from the couch that I have been sitting in the lounge.

" No problemo I'll pick you up tomorrow and be  readt dor tomorrow's events he said leaving the hote