Part 5- Returning

Foxy's P.O.V

She lays still, blood pouring out of her shoulder blade.

"Gold, take us back" I murmur, tears streaming down my metal face.

"What? That was never part of-"

"TAKE US BACK NOW!!!" I scream, punching him right in the face. Gold groans, slowly sitting up.

"Fine, I'll take you back for goodness sake" With a snap of Gold's fingers, we're back in Ponyville, with our pony forms. I throw Rainbow onto my back, and race off, the others following behind me. No matter how hard they try, they still can't catch up to me.

Blood soaks into my red coat. I don't care, I need to make sure RainbowDash is safe.

Pinkie's P.O.V

We make it to the hospital, and Rainbow is raced into a medical room. We're stuck waiting outside.

"S-She'll be okay, right?" Chica asks.

"I hope, she's made it through many things" I reply with a gulp, tears forming in my eyes. Oh, why did this have to happen?

Rainbow's P.O.V

Darkness. It's all I can see. I feel pain on my shoulder, and life slowly draining from me. On one side of me, is a light, pulling me towards it. I let it force me.

But then I look to the other side. Standing there, are all of my friends, reaching out to me with fearful eyes. They all keep crying "Don't go!"

I can't leave them. I pull myself towards them, though an invisible force keeps pulling me away. I pull myself away, reaching closer and closer to my friends.

I reach their grasp, holding onto them. But I'm still being pulled away, the force growing stronger and stronger. No. I'm not losing my friends! With the remaining strength I've got, I pull myself right into them, and everything turns white.

My eyes shoot open. I'm lying in a hospital bed, all of my friends on either side of the bed.

"Rainbow!" They all cry, hugging me tightly. A huge smile grows on my face, as I embrace the hug. I look into Foxy's golden eyes. They're mesmerising. I want to do it. Just leap into his arms and kiss him. But I know I can't.

That's when I hear him.

"Rainbow?"

Foxy's P.O.V

Standing in the door way, is a light blue stallion, with a sea blue spiked mane, and emerald green eyes. He runs up to RainbowDash, embracing her with teary eyes.

"Soarin!" Rainbow happily whispers.

"I-I came as soon as I could, the second I heard you were injured" The stallion explains. RainbowDash looks back at us.

"Oh, um, Soarin, these are my new friends, Freddy, Chica, Bonnie and Foxy. Guys, this is Soarin, my boyfriend" Boyfriend? She never mentioned she had a boyfriend.....

"Aww, what about me?" Gold teasingly wines. Freddy pins his brother to the ground.

"Yeah, I'm sure she'll be your friend after you captured her and made us try to kill her" He objects. I smirk. Such brotherly love.

"Let's just get back to the pizzeria" Gold mumbles.

"Woah, first we need to fix up this whole situation" Twilight says. We race off to the tree, and return the elements. They turn back to their original colour, and the vines disappear.

We then go back to where we started.

"So, this is goodbye" Bonnie says sadly.

"Don't worry, I'm sure we can find another way to come back" Chica reassures.

"Well, time to get those wings off of Gold" Twilight says. With a zap, Golds wings disappear. He sighs. Twilight forms a portal, leading to the pizzeria.

"Well, bye" Rainbow says, waving. I smile at her, as she holds soarins hoof. He's lucky to have a girl like her. We all slowly step into the portal, before it disappears.

We soon turn back to animatronics, and the sound of doors make us run for our position. Well, Mike goes back to the office but yeah.

I'll never forget that place, Equestria. And RainbowDash. I just wish that we could return someday......

And that end's the story! I may do a sequel to this in the distant future, but first I need to finish some other stories. So seeya later, my fellow Fire Wolves!