Bond

Ashley P.O.V
I'm not drunk, thank god. I went upstairs to look around to see anyone who I might want to talk to. I walked but no one was on the second floor that I hadn't already talked to. I went up to the third floor and I walked by every room. Then I saw it. Cameron Dallas. On the balcony. I was so happy because I was such a big fan! I walked over but then I stopped in my tracks. His face was completely red and he looked like he had been crying. " Cameron what are you doing?" I screamed and I hurried over to talk to him. He looked at me. "Please just leave. I don't want you to make me feel better,my life is stupid, my best friend turned into a total jerk that gets arrested every  other week and my mom started doing drugs after my sister,Sierra died on a plane crash and the last thing my mom told me was "I hate you stay out of my life you piece of shit!" and then she slapped me so hard and her boyfriend just laughed and laughed and then they left me there. I walked 6 miles back to the condo to find the cops at my condo. Worst day of my life." I just stared at Cameron and started crying. I couldn't believe what stuff people go through. He has the great looks and the fame but  no one knows what really happens behind the lights. Cameron walked back from the balcony and I just hugged him for what seemed like hours. And what I whispered in his ear was "God has a plan."