chapter 17

Maggie's pov

I woke up and couldn't breathe. I started gasping for air. I tried to find my inhaler. I couldn't find it and started crying. Cameron came over to me. I gasp again. Cameron pulled my inhaler out of his pocket and gave it to me. I pressed it three times. Cameron said"what happened?" I said" I woke up and couldn't breathe and couldn't find my inhaler." Cameron said " baby calm down you gave it to me as we was getting on the plane. We are about to land in 20 minutes." I nodded my head. Cameron went back to his seat.

I got my teddy bear that was on Bryce lap. The teddy bear reminded me of sister. I don't like talking about it. Everyone said it was my fault.

Soon a lady on the pc said " we will be landing in 2 minutes please buckle up." I woke up Hayes and Bryce. I told them what the pc said.

Hayes said " Maggie you know you slept threw the whole plane ride?" I said "I'm still tired." Bryce said "don't worry about it that happens when you are on a plane when we get off you can go to sleep." I said "okay."

Skip all that plane crap again

Cameron picked me up so I wouldn't get lost. Girls were screaming at the guys saying "I love you Nash!!" And mostly things like "who is that girl?" "Shes ugly!" "Why is she touching cameron!?" I started crying. I put my face in Cameron's neck. We finally got in the car. Cameron said "baby girl are you okay?" I said " why did they say that?" Cameron said "because they are jealous baby." I laid on Hayes lap and just nodded my head as I tried to stop crying.

We got to a hotel. Cameron told me not to unpack. I said "why can't I unpack?" Cameron said "because you won't leave this hotel." I said " why not?" Cameron said " because I don't want those girl to yell at you again." I was mad and I just went in my room. I had a room with Hayes and Bryce. Bryce said " Maggie we aren't gonna leave the hotel so do you wanna go play game when the guys go to there meeting?" I said "sure" and laid on my bed. I said " you aren't going either?" Bryce said " I can't if I wanted to." I said " so can we go downstairs and eat I saw a restaurant down there?" Bryce said "sure."

Cameron came in And said "Hayes change your clothes we are about to leave in 20 minutes." Hayes said " okay" and got a some clothes and went in the bathroom.

Nash came in and laid on the bed in front of me. Nash said "Cameron told me you aren't coming with us." I said " why is Cameron being mean ,I wanna go." Nash said " he doesn't want the girls to scream mean things at you." I said "it's not like I haven't heard it before, Cameron is being mean." Nash said " I know, I want you to come so you can see what we do, I know your gonna like it." I said " what is it?" Nash said "it's better if you see then I explain it to you." I said " Nash, Cameron doesn't like me no more that's why he doesn't want me to come." Nash said " I promise baby, he love you,okay?" I said " promise?" Nash said "promise."

Hayes came out the bathroom and Nash kissed my forehead. Hayes kissed my cheek then they left.

I was mad Cameron didn't want me to come.

Bryce said " so first Maggie, I'm tired so ima go to sleep." I said " I am too.