Chapter 4: Where's Lucy?✔

EDITED ON THE TWENTY-SIXTH OF NOVEMBER 2017

-Previously on Running for 1300 Years-

"I don't think he could talk at all," Peter guessed.

"Your right Peter," I said.

"Get treated like a dumb animal long enough, that's what you become.You may find Narnia a more savage place then you remember," Trumpkin explained then started cutting into the beast. Lucy cried a bit then looked away.

-And now on Running for 1300 Years-

Leona's POV,

After skinning that bear we were on our feet. We were walking through some place in the forest where some huge rock was. I was walking with the girls.

"I don't remember this way!" Susan said.

"I have to agree with Susan," I said.

"That's the problem with girls. You can't carry a map in your head," Peter said teasing us. Hey!

"That's because our heads have something in them," Lucy said retaliating. She was defiantly pointing the sentence at me. I guess she was thinking that I was thinking about Edmund. Ok, that's partly true!

"Haha, very funny Lucy," I said sarcastically.

"I wish he'd just listen to the D.L.F in the first place," Susan said hoping,

"D.L.F?" Edmund questioned. All three of us looked at each other.

"Dear Little Friend," Lucy said in unison.

"Oh, that's not all patronizing, is it?" Trumpkin ask sarcastically.

"Don't worry, it'll grow on you," I answered sarcastically as well. All three of us have a little giggle. We of us then stop in our tracks. We find Peter stopped in front of a rocky wall.

"I'm not lost," Peter confirmed.

"No, your just going the wrong way," Trumpkin reminded him,

"You last saw Caspian at the Shuddering Woods and the quickest way there is to cross the river rush?" Peter asked a little annoyed.

"But unless I'm mistaken, there's no crossing in these parts" Trumpkin explained.

"That explains it, then you're mistaken," Peter said a little annoyed and angry at the same time. He then continues to lead us to the edge of a very steep cliff. At the bottom of the cliff was a rushing river. I stand next to Lucy.

"You see, over time, water erodes the earth's soil, carving deeper-"

"Oh shut up," Peter cuts off his sister Susan quite rudely.

"Is there a way down?" Edmund asks Trumpkin.

"Yeah, falling" He answers.

"Well, we weren't lost!" Peter said.

"There's a ford near Beruna. How do you feel about swimming?" He asks.

"I'd rather that then falling," Susan said walking. We follow her but Lucy said some that grabbed out attention quickly.

"Aslan? It's Aslan! It's Aslan over there!" Lucy said happily turning to pointing. What is she talking about?

don't you see? He's right," She said turning back but then became confused. "There."

"Do you see him now?" Trumpkin ask.

"I'm not crazy. He was there, he wanted us to follow him." Lucy explained what she saw. We all look at each other with questionable faces.