Chapter 2: DROP HIM?! ✔

EDITED ON THE TWENTY-SIXTH OF APRIL OF 2017

-Previously on Running for 1300 Years-

"It's nice to see you again Leo," Peter says.

"It's nice to see you again too Peter," she says with a smile. She hugs Peter and Susan. "Edmund, It's been so long," she said a little awkward but happily. Edmund just straight away gives Leo a hug with no warning. I smile at their reunion.

"I think it's time we found out what's going on," Peter confirmed what to do.

-And now on Running for 1300 Years-

Leona's POV,

I feel like myself again. I thanked Lucy for giving me some of her healing cordial. They all changed into something more medieval. I had to change as well. The dress was ripped into pieces and needed a change. I was very lucky for Susan to lend me one of her dresses, it fitted me perfectly. I was very fortunate for Lucy to give me a drop of her healing cordial. Now I was my old Narnian self again.

 We all got out of the hidden treasure room back up to the surface. I look around the view to see if any telmarines followed me to Cair Paravel. I look over to the river and I see a boat with two telmarines.

"What are you looking for Leo?" Lucy said joining me. 

I stare at the telmarines in disgust then run back down the mountain. Everyone follows me down. We hide for a bit, I could hear what they were saying. What they said I said back to the Kings and Queens.

"He won't stop staring," The man rowing the boat said.

"So don't look," the other man said.

"Here's far enough," The man said rowing the boat then stopped. 

Susan and the rest of us ran out from hiding when the men were about to throw something into the water. It looked like a Narnian, more of a dwarf. His mouth, arms, and legs were tied together. Susan shot an arrow that hit the boat.

"Drop him!" Susan commanded. 

Really Susan? Drop him? 

Well, the men did what they were told to do but drop him into the water. Peter and Edmund ran after the dwarf, Susan kills one and with her bow and arrow while I killed the other man with one of my daggers.

"Nice throw," Lucy complimented me. I gave her a smile.

"Thank you, Your Majesty," I replied. 

Edmund got the boat out of the water drenched and Peter got the dwarf out of the water. It was Trumpkin! What did he do? Lucy cuts the rope from his mouth and his hands, Trumpkin spits some water out. He stands up by himself.

"Drop him!" Trumpkin recalled angrily. I would have to agree with him. "That's the best you can come up with?"

"A simple thank you was sufficed," Susan said.

"They were doing fine drowning me without your help!" Trumpkin said pointing to the river.

"Maybe we should of let them," Peter said retaliating.

"Why were they trying to kill you anyway?" Lucy ask.

"They're telmarines," Trumpkin answered, "that's what they do."

"That's why I looked awful when you first saw me Lu," I gave a reason.

"Telmarines? In Narnia?" Edmund ask. I nodded.

"Where have you been for the last few hundred years?"

"It's a bit of a long story," Lucy answered his question. 

Susan gave back Peter's sword. Trumpkin then realizes who these people were. He first looked at me with a questionable look and I nodded.

"Oh, you've got to be kidding me!" He mumbled to himself. "You're it? You're the Kings and Queens of old?" Trumpkin ask confused.

"High King Peter. The Magnificent," Peter introduced himself with his hand out. Trumpkin didn't shake it though.

"Probably should have left that last part out," Susan suggested.

Trumpkin gives a little giggle, "probably."

"You might be surprised," Peter said taking his sword out.

"You don't want to do that, boy," Trumpkin strongly suggested.

"Not me," Peter disagreed, then turned to his brother, "him."

Edmund then takes his sword out and Peter hands his sword to Trumpkin. Trumpkin takes his sword but it's a little too heavy for him. Then by surprise, Trumpkin attacks Edmund. Trumpkin attacks again but Ed dodges the sword. Trump punches him in the face.

"Edmund!"

"You all right?" Trumpkin ask attacking again. 

They continue the sword fight with Edmund winning. They're sword kiln against each other. Edmund ends up winning by making Trumpkin dropping his sword. Trumpkin falls to the ground in amazement.

"Beards and bedsteads!" Trumpkin said in amazement. "Maybe that horn worked after all!"

"What horn?" Susan questioned.

"Don't you remember Susan?" I asked her, trying to make her remember. "If you blow into your horn, help will come."