Chapter.35- My Last

You know when your sick and you get delirious, how you start hearing and seeing things? That is me, currently. Full on hallucinations. Tristan is starting to become worried cause this isn't like me, not like most sickness or anything around. I'm getting through it though. This sickness is more like an adventure and such for me.
I rub my eyes, taking the sleep and dreariness away from them. The room is purple? Everything? I know it's not, I've been in this room many times before. Blinking a few times, I open my eyes to see that the purple is now gone and the room is back to its normal beige colour.
I instantly fall back onto my bed, realizing that I was sitting up. I hate being sick, and honesty, I would like to be anything but sick at the moment... But wouldn't anyone?
I let out a frustrated scream and seconds later Tristan is bounding through the door.
"I heard a scream..?"
He speaks his words uncertain, obviously uncertain as to why I screamed.
"I don't like being sick," I whine, looking wide eyed at him.
"He chuckles a little bit at my childness and walks over to me.
"Do you need a cuddle? I think after a cuddle you will feel better," he gives me a smile before laying next to me.
I don't even have time to protest that I will get him sick before he engulfs, and holds me in a tight embrace. He was right, just being in his arms and having him hold me is helping.
I know that it's a game and that you can't get sick in games but this is a special one, and I swear r's out to get me. Like, most influenzas aren't nearly as horrible as mine. Maybe I've been out and seeing to much and my body and mind are telling me to take a break. Everything is a possibility but one thing is for sure: I want out of this game.
Tristan and I stay embraced for a while, his chin resting on my shoulder. I can here his silent breathing taking deep breathes as though my scent will disappear and I will smell like nothing.
"What's for dinner, Tristan?" I finally speak up after a long, comfortable silence.
"I'm thinking chicken, something we haven't had in a while, right?"
I nods my head in agreement and give him a heartfelt smile.
"Well, I think you should get on that Mr. Chef," I say rather sarcastically.
He laughs a little and let's go of me. I instantly feel cold without him to hold me. He blows me a kiss before walking out of the room, closing the door behind him. I sigh, back to boredom I guess.
My mind seems to wander to the most random of things, asking myself questions I have never thought to ask before and replaying old song lyrics in my mind. I guess that's what you do when you have nothing else to keep you occupied.
I hear a soft click come from the left of me, but think nothing of it considering it is probably some animal at night. What does make me think of it is when a creek comes in the same direction.
My head snaps to the left and I am met with the peppermint green eyes of none other than Nathan.
I shake my head lightly. This is just another one of my crazy hallucinations,  of course, I'm trying to convince myself of this while a very real Nathan stalks towards me.
"Shhh Missa," he purrs," we don't want to make any noise, now do we?"
I blink a few times and shake my head, hoping the hallucination would vanish. Yet it doesn't, to my dismay.
He sits on the edge of my bed and beings to trace the lines of my body with his fingers. And that is when I know this is not a hallucination.
As if expecting my intentions, he places a stick in my mouth and some wore around my hands.
"I said I don't want any noise Missa, besides, no one can get in, I locked the door." He smirks slightly, revealing dimples that would make a girl melt. Well, any girl but me.
One of his hands stops trailing my curves and reached into his back pocket where he pulls out a small and slightly glowing green blade. Great, everyone knows that type of a blade, it's meant to give someone a quick death, and I'm guessing that that person is going to be me.
I moan slightly, annoyed that I knew this was coming and that I probably deserve it.
"Shhhhh, it's alright, you have to understand that I'm doing this for the best of everyone. Tristan, Sebastian, and every other person here. We will all be safe because of your sacrifice."
A slight banging comes on the door an I look over at it.
"Missa? Are you alright? Why is the door locked?" Tristan knocks again.
I try to speak but of course, the large stick in my mouth dis-enables me from it.
Nathan, looking from me to the door, knowing that he doesn't have much time, takes the knife and unhesitantly, plunges it right over my heart.
To say that it hurt is a huge understatement, the pain was screeching through me as I screamed as loud as possible.
"I'm sorry Missa.. Please understand.."
I glare at him, because that's all I can do as I slowly start to slip out of consciousness. Then, I close my eyes, and I can't hear or feel anything anymore.

I shoot out of bed, panting and clutching my chest and someone's wrist. I look over at Tristan who hS a alarmed look on his face.
"Lecia? Are you alright?"
"I- what happened?" I speak in gasps, trying I catch my breath again.
"You had a nightmare, it's okay though, your fine now."
A nightmare?

Okay!!! Thank you all for reading!! This is officially the last chapter of Sypher. Wow. Two years and now it's actually over. Well, I wrote he longest chapter in the book to end off. I will be editing it as much as possible to enhance reading experiences. Thanks for sticking with this book, it means a lot to me.
Should I write a sequel?
I might if people ask for it.
Please vote and comment!!
I love you all so much, just to let you know. Bai for now. -C

Other account: stepintothedark