Ch 1: Caged and The Prison

Sharps eyes slowly opened he groans at the pain of his pounding head. He looks around and see's he's in a cell.

"Oh hell no.." He mummers running over to the bars.

"EY!! LE'ME OUT!!!" Sharp yells ,"LE'ME OUTTA 'ERE NOW YA FUCKIN' DULTS!!"

"Wha's a 'Dult?" Sharp look over and see a pretty blonde girl standing there. She was nothing compared to his Tigerlilly though. Sharp just glared at her she swallows before running away from my cell.

"Dumb bitch," Sharp mummer. Soon he heard foot falls and saw a man in a police outfit the bow man and the guy with the one hand.

"Who are you?" The police man asked well more like demanded.

"None o' yer damn business sheirff." Sharp spat.

"Imma ask again Who are you?"

"A human now le'me out so I can leave." Sharp growl.

"Why'd ya throw a smoke bomb at my people?" He asked. Sharp shakes his head and walk away from the bars.

"Ey! He's talkin' ta ya kid!" THe man with the bow growled as Sharp sat on the floor .

"I don' give a rats ass." Sharp says,"I'll jus' wait fer my cheif."Sharp said crossing my arms.

"Cheif?" THe guy with the one hand spoke.

"From my tribe?" Sharp said.

"Is that somethin' to worry about?" The sheirff asked.

"Not unless ya hand me over no." Sharp said leaning back against the wall.

The sheriff looked pissed and started pacing rubbing his chin the two others stood to the side. The one hand guy was looking at Sharp to him he looked very familiar. He looked at the two.

"Give me some time wit' 'im."

"Merle if we can't make 'im talk then ya wont either." The sheriff said.

"Jus' trust me." The man said. The two looked looked at Sharp who flipped them the bird they glared before leaving.

"Wha's yer name kid?" The man asked leaning against 0the bars " An' no bullshit either."

"My names Sharp," Sharp says to him Sharp smirks ,"I don't strike ya as a guy ta take bullshit anyway knifey,"

Knifey chuckles," Nice name kid. Names Merle uhh ya got a lil' smoke in my eye." He said rubbing his eye.

Sharp shrug," I had my people wit' me. Sorry," He said.

Merle nods," Why didn't ya jus' tell them that?" He asked.

Sharp laughs," I aint goin' ta tell them concieted fuckers shit!"

Merle lets out a laugh," I like ya kid,"

"eh yer not so bad for an adult," Sharp says smiling.

Merle looks around," No bullshit got it?" he pulls out a key and unlocks the door.

"ya comin' in?"

"Ye don' seem like ya wanna kill me." Merle said smirking as he stepped in he nods next to sharp," Can I?"

"Sure." He scoots over and allows Merle to sit next to him.

"So, wha' was in tha' damn bomb?"

Owl and His horse trotted to the store automatically he saw dragging tracks. Sharp was big for his age looks almost 13 instead of 11 so it was no suprise that the people that took him had to drag him. Owl hops off his horse and walks to the tracks he crouches and follows them until he hits tire tracks leading towards the abandoned prison.