You were a huge fan of Daehyun. AND you are his best friend.

You were a huge fan of Daehyun. AND you are his best friend. You guys got closer as you helped him to debut.

One day, you heard that B.A.P was having a fan sign. You obviously went with Daehyun and the members. As you guys were going to the place, Daehyun said, “Whoa it looks like its going to snow.”. You looked outside and said “Yeah it does.”. ThenDaehyun said, “Yah.”. You looked at Daehyun. He smiled and said “When it snows, lets meet at the playground area.”. You asked, “Why?”. Daehyun said “Person who is late or forgets about it has to do something for the winner. Hows that?”. You smiled and nodded. “Ok. I bet you are going to lose because of your schedules.”. Daehyun smiled and said “We dont know yet”. You smiled and as you guys were talking, you guys arrived at the fan signing. You were just standing behind Daehyun and waiting for them to finish.

After the fansign, you guys were heading home. You were following B.A.P to their dorm and in the car, you were just looking at your I-pad. Then B.A.P manager got a phone call. As he answered it, he seemed quite pissed and worried. Yongguk asked, “Manager Hyung, who was that?”. Their manager stared at Daehyun. Then he said, “Daehyun-ah. There is an article about you and...”. As he was talking, you found a scandal article of him and Song Ji Eun of Secret. You gave your I-pad to him and just looked outside the window. As Daehyun read it, he looked his manager and the other members. Himchan laughed and said “Jieun-iie????? LOOOL”. Jongup asked, “Hyung, is it truee??? You and Ji Eun noona are dating??”. You looked at Daehyun. Daehyun told his manager, “Hyung, what are we going to do?”. You couldnt believe it. Daehyun actually DID NOT deny it. You thought maybe the scandal is true. You felt so empty and miserable. You asked Daehyun carefully, “Daehyun-ah.. its not true, right?”. Daehyun looked at you and just smiled. You asked again, “Is it?”. Daehyun said “Just trust me on this”. You couldnt believe it. He didnt deny or anything. He didnt even make excuses. You said “Manager Oppa, stop the car.”. As the manager pulled over, you opened the car door and went outside. Youngjae asked, “Yah, where are you going?”. You were just staring somewhere without any face expression and said “I.. i need to go somewhere”. When you looked at Daehyun, he was just staring at you. He asked, “We will drop you off”. You looked away and said “Its ok” and started to run.

You were running and running. You coudlnt get rid of the stress.

As you got home, you quickly changed into your sports wear and went to the gym. You straight away went on the treadmill and started to run. You were running and running until you could forget about it. 

After running for 4 hours, you went back home and started to shower.

After you showered, you sat on the couch and watched TV. News was on, and it was talking about the scandal of Daehyun and Jieun. You turned off the TV and just lied down. You were feeling so confused and... just mixed feelings. 

Suddenly, you stood up and got changed into your clothes and went outside the house. It was snowing. Then you remembered the promise between you and Daehyun. You knew Daehyun wouldnt come because of his “scandal”. But you just took a walk there. You were just walking and walking. Then you reached to the playground. As you predicted, Daehyun wasnt there. You slowly walked towards the swing and sat down. You were just swinging and just looking at the sky.

After 30 minutes, you stood up. Then you saw Daehyun walking here. You didnt know why, but you straight away hid behind the slide. You were just squading down there and just hiding. Somehow, you didnt wanted Daehyun to see you. As Daehyun walked towards the swing, you quietly and carefully stood up and started to walk quickly so that Daehyun wouldnt see you. As you were walking, Daehyun called out your name. SHIT. You sighed and turned around. Daehyun smiled and walked towards you. You were just looking away and Daehyun said “Hey you did come haha i thought you woudnt.”. You said “I was just walking past.”. Daehyun smiled and said, “Okkk so you won. What is your wish then”. You looked at Daehyun for a minute. Daehyun was smiling and he asked, “What? Want me to buy you a dinner? Shopping? Movie?”. You said, “Is it...”. You wanted to ask whether it was true, but you were too scared to know the truth, so you said, “Nevermind.” Daehyun asked, “What is it?”. You were feeling so annoyed and disappointed at Daehyun. You were so disappointed that he isnt even explaining to you or making excuses. You were pissed that he was keep talking about something else. You said, glaring at him, “I want...”. Daehyun smiled and said, “Yeah?”. You said, “I want us to never see each other ever again.”. Daehyun looked quite startled that you said that. You walked past him and walked to your house.