Chapter Two, Your not mad?

Corey POV:
          She started crying and sat down on the couch. I quickly sat down next to her.
"Please tell me what's wrong" She cried more and pulled up her sleeves. There were cuts up and down her arms. At first I felt rage then I felt heart break. I love her and I will help her through this. She started balling and fell on the floor. "Go ahead!Yell at me! I don't deserve you! I don't deserve anyone!"

"Hey, its okay. You will get through this. I will help you. I love you. "I say. I kneel down and lift her onto the couch. "Your not mad?!" She asked shocked.

"No!"I say. Laughing a little. "Will you really help me?"she said with hope in her eyes. I lean in and kiss her. "Does that answer your question?"I ask. She nodded. I grabbed her wrist and she flinches. I give her a look saying 'do you really think I would hurt you' she shakes her head. I move her wrist closer to me until my lips touch her wrist. I start kissing her cuts. I move to her right wrist and she runs her fingers through my hair and she gives it a slight tug. I lift my head from the sensation. I get on top of her and we start making out.
Rowan POV:
We start making out and I put my hand up his shirt. He looks at me and then takes it off. I see his small 4 pack that is rather sexy. I run my hands up and down his chest. I feel his hand go on my cheek and wait is he shaking. He then runs out. He runs back in I was hoping he came back in to stay, but grabs his shirt and says "I'm sorry" and walked out.

-That is really short chapter, oops.