I stood there highly irritated listening to the music that was blasting. He always playing it, unless he in a bad mood.

"Damn girl... You doin' good... Mmhmm, just like that. Fuck!" This nigga getting his dick sucked.

"Man I'ma come back later," I smacked my teeth turning around.

"No I said stay the fuck right there!" He shouted jumping, making whoever was under the table hit their head.

"Fuck," I heard a female voice wince in pain, with a mouthful.

"Bitch ain't nobody tell you stop sucking!" He scolded his hoe. Slurping sounds filled the room as he began to speak once more.

"Now I need to talk to you about.-" He took a deep breath clenching his jaw. "Fuck girl, you good." He complemented. I guess he nutted because the girl giggled and pushed back his desk chair standing up. She flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder turning around.

"Nairesse?" I inadvertently said in shock. I guess I couldn't be too shocked, because I already knew that she was a hoe.

"Jax," she said in a 'duh' tone. I clenched my teeth watching her as she grabbed some tissues. She wiped the sticky liquid off of her as she made her way out of the room.

"Well now that she's gone we needa talk," he said adjusting his pants.

"Since Emilio gone his shit is ours for the taking," he said, lighting up a blunt.

"Fuck you mean," I said trying to keep in my anger.

"First off watch yo' fuckin' tone," he took a huff.

"And I'm saying that dope head nigga Obdulio ain't finna run shit. All we gotta do now is merk his ass and we one of the biggest thang's poppin' man," he smiled at his plan.

"What about his daughter, she gon' take over next," I added. Even though she was dead, I ain't want no ties to my name; so I'ma act like I dint even know she dead.

"Man, ain't you fuckin' that bitch? You can wife her ass, make her think she part of something. Or just merk that hoe. I'on give a fuck, I just care about the money," he admitted.

"Emilio dead, Obdulio next if we get his ass first and money is ours." He smiled taking another hit of his blow. "I can smell the green na'," he chuckled. "But we can't jump on this shit 'na because I'on want no heat 'ya feel me?"

"Ight," I agreed. I just wanted to get the fuck away from all this shit. I needed time to think.

||

The next day

"So do you know how to speak English?" I asked Sofía, as she chewed down on her steak.

When I found Sofía that day in Marko's office, I got her cleaned up. Under healthier conditions, and with a bath she turned out to be a really pretty female.

"I know... Eh little English," she confessed.

"Enough to hold a conversation," I asked wanting to know more. She looked at me in confusion, letting me know that she didn't understand.

"Can you," I pointed at her. "Speak, hablar en engles." Her eyes perked, realizing what I was trying to say.

"Sì, sì, yo hablo en engles, no perfecto," she answered telling me she was not perfect.

"Ight," I said getting up from the table. I didn't feel like eating, and I needed something to soothe my stress. Normally I'd call Nairesse, but obviously that wasn't going to happen. I really can't believe that she was fucking my daddy, she a real hoe.