Chapter 34 |VMAS... Again|

Start from the beginning

"Mhm. So how would you like if I took your iPads without you knowing and you wouldn't be on them for the whole day."

"No mommy. We're sorry for walking into the room without knocking. It won't happen again," JoJo told me.

"You promise?," I asked.

"We promise," they said, together.

"Ok, go play. Mommy and daddy have to get dressed, okay?"

"Ok." Then both of the girls ran out of the room. I closed the door and looked at Joe.

"And you," I said, pointing at Joe. Joe playfully looked left and right to see if I was talking to him and pointed to himself in question.

"We'll finish this later," I finished, walking into the bathroom, swaying my hips. Then I felt a big slap on my ass and I turned around and saw Joe smirking and biting his bottom lip.

"Sexy ass," he mumbled.

"You better recognize,"I said, as I continued to walk into the bathroom. I started the shower, undressed myself, and entered the shower.

Fifteen minutes later, I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I stepped out of the shower and walked into the bedroom. I took my dress out of the closet and dried myself off. I did my hair and makeup and I finally put on my black lace beaded gown from Nicolas Jebran's 2014 collection. It had geometric lines and cut outs galore on it. I looked into the mirror and it looked perfect on me. From the corner of my eye, I noticed Joe staring at me.

"It's rude to stare you know," I said.

"It's not rude when you're enjoying the view." I walked over to Joe and fixed his red tie and his gray suit. (Suit Joe wore at the ESPY Event)

I got the girls dressed up and I did their hair. After I was finished getting the girls ready, I checked the time and it was 7:27. We began leaving the hotel to the VMAS. The VMAS was probably thirty minutes away to say the least.

Soon we were finally at the VMA Awards. Joe and I came to an agreement that we won't be bringing the girls on the red carpet just for they're safety. So I was gonna be the only one to walk the red carpet. It's saddening that the girls won't be walking the red carpet with me but their safety always come first. So all three of them had to go in the side of the building.

"We'll see you inside, okay?," Joe said.

"Ok," I said back. We gave each other a peck on the lips and gave the girls hugs and kisses on the cheeks. They exited the car and went into the side of the building.

"Good luck, mommy," Blue said, as she was walking into the building. I smiled as she said that.

The car began to move up to the front of the building. I got out of the car and began to walk towards the red carpet. I heard lots of screams from the fans and heard them as they cheered my name. I smiled and posed for the cameras and as I was walking the red carpet, I began touching the fans hands and they were recording me on their phone.

"OH MY GOD. IT'S BEYONCÉ. SHE'S BLESSING THE CHILDREN," I heard as I was touching the hands of my fans. I laughed and walked into the building. I couldn't sit out there with other celebrities because I had to get some stuff done with the dancers. So I had to stay backstage throughout the whole event:

Performances

1. Fifth Harmony - Boss
2. Charli XCX - Boom Clap
3. Ariana Grande - Break Free
Nicki Minaj - Anaconda
Jessie J - Bang Bang
4. Taylor Swift - Shake It Off
5. Sam Smith - Stay With Me
6. Usher - She Came To Give It to You
Nicki Minaj
7. 5 Seconds Of Summer - Amnesia
8. Iggy Azalea - Black Widow
Rita Ora
9. Maroon 5 - Maps
One More Night