Author's Note

PLEASE READ!!!

Hi! I'm here, with pirate stuff because I can't seem to get enough of Pirates of the Caribbean. Anyhow, as have read, I have written a AUTHOR'S NOTE! After this comes a character profile, and then some quality fanfiction. I hope. As in the description, please comment with advice and ideas. I will probably need help, twisting the plot a bit!

I don't have the script in hand, so if it isn't completely correct, please don't get all angry. I have seen the movie plenty times and it should be pretty accurate.

If I get ONE COMMENT asking for a sequel THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL.

I already have the entire book written, so I will require ONE COMMENT each chapter I produce before I post the next one. I've published the first three to get you hooked.

Now, before I start. I DO NOT OWN ANY POTC CHARACTERS, IDEAS, LOCATIONS, PLOTS, ETC. This story was created merely for entertainment.

There you go. Continue onwards, enjoy, all that good stuff. Lots of Love!

note from Ainsley From The Future: again, thank you for reading this story. four years later I STILL receive consistent reviews on this behemoth of a series. y'all warm my heart.

if you enjoy Adeena, you will 100% enjoy my new potc story: Take Off Your Dress, Pick Up A Sword. it's similar to these books, but with a fresh OC. i believe it's a more mature version of my writing. when you're through with Adeena, please consider checking it out! xoxo