Chapter 4 -edited-

chapter 4

My eyes snapped open and I not so gracefully sat up , only to startle Chloe and Beca who were both discussing something important by the looks of it.

''What happened,'' I asked, rubbing my head curiously. I only remembered blacking out....

''Docter says you're dehyrdated and your body is exhausted so you need as much rest as possible before Worlds,'' Chloe said optimistically. Thanks Chlo!

''Where's-,'' I was interupted by the private hotel room's door opening and Pieter walking in, a worried look on his face with a few bags of food. FOOD. DUDE, IM STARVING!!!!

''If you don't give me that bag, I will literally throw you out that window. No matter how much I like you,'' Pieter's eyes snapped to mine, and a brief smile, before giving me a bag to which I dug into.

''That was your sister's but obviously you need it more,'' he commented before taking the seat closest to me.

I smiled brightly before asking,'' How long was I out?''

''Only a few days.'' Chloe commented, making my eyes widened but my mouth keep moving.

''You missed the catastrophe performance at an old folks home,'' Beca said, completely looking lost. So I did miss a lot!

I wonder if I could find the performance on YouTube....

''Okay and what's next to do with the group,'' I asked, not really interested because food. Food. Food is bae. Sorry Pieter! Not.

Pieter chuckled before sitting back, not noticing his gaze fully on me.

You know how you want your man to look at you like you're the world. Yeah, I totally didn't notice...or did I?

''Well Beca and I decided to take the girls to boot camp to find our sound,'' Chloe said excitingly. Oh no... Hopefully they won't make me go. Oh look, I'm ill.

''You were supposed to go but you need the rest so you're off the hook,'' Beca said slightly disappointed, Ha!

''Well We gotta go back, we're leaving tomorrow morning and won't be back for a few days and Pieter has agreed to watch over you and make sure you drink alot of fluids and stay healthy,'' Chloe grabbed her bag before hugging me gently.

''Have fun.''

Oh yeah!

''Don't do anything I wouldn't do while I'm gone,'' Beca hugged me tightly as I faked sniffed.

''Look at Beca, all grown up,'' I faked sniffed once more before getting gently smacked by Beca on the arm. '

''OW! Why do you pick on the weak,'' I cried as she laughed as she made her way out the door.

''It's the only way I would win!''

Damn Beca! That hurt!

''Sooooo,'' I gazed over to Pieter who was finishing his meal.

''You gave us all a heart attack,'' he pushed his food into the trash bag before settling back in his chair.

''I seriously wasn't expecting that to happen,'' honesty is your best friend in times like these.

''At least I got to you in time, other wise you would have hurt your head when you fell to the floor,'' I looked at him, only to have him stand up and lean on the bed, coming within inches of my face.

SWOON x.x

''You have no idea how worried I was. If it was something much worst, I don't know what I would do. You're smile, attitude, presence attracts me like a moth to a flame and I can't even think about it if it was worst,'' he whispers before leaning his forehead on mine.

''Stay with me.''

''Always.''

He pulled away only to slip off his shoes, and jacket and slid into the rather larger hospital bed and I curled up to his chest, taking in his scent. This feeling so sudden, so new.

Is this called Love?

_________________________________________________________________

The second to last sentence is from Wicked- What is this feeling?

10 comments would be great but I'll try to update soon, no promises due to school coming back in and school sucks!

Thanks y'all!