Chapter 2

Aubrey is pacing back and forth in the small theatrical space where the Bellas rehearse. She needs to think how she's going to come up with a plan that will help her best friend to get with Beca Mitchell.

Aubrey knew that coming up with a plan alone is hard but she needs to think this one through because it won't just be a simple date that she's trying to take care of. Chloe's feelings are involve in this as well. She wants the plan to be so delicate it won't hurt a soul.

So, Aubrey decided to bolt in to Jesse's dorm to know exactly where he stands in Beca's life. That maybe, Jesse Swanson is just a friend that is also trying to look out for Beca the way Aubrey is doing to Chloe.

Aubrey knocked on Jesse's room only to be invited by feathers flying towards her. Once her vision is cleared from the feather attack she saw Jesse opening the door, coughing.

"Oh, uh, Aubrey what's up?" Jesse asked with knitted eyebrows.

"Can I talk to you?" Aubrey asked while taking a look inside Jesse's dorm only to find Benjie chocking on feathers. "Should I call an ambulance?" Aubrey stated warily.

"You don't have to, it's a part of a magic trick." Jesse said again knitting his eyebrows. "Why are you here again?"

"I'm here to talk." Aubrey said rolling her eyes, never has she once thought she will be speaking to a Treblemaker let alone the leader. Now that Aubrey thought about it she is starting to think that talking to a Treblemaker is not going to work.

"You know what never mind, Sorry to bother." Aubrey said.

"No, you are here to talk, I am here to clarify anything you want to talk about." Jesse said walking out of his dorm.

"Is it about Beca?" Jesse asked when Aubrey didn't answer him. Aubrey whipped her head towards Jesse.

"I-uh-what?" She asked.

"If you are here to tell me to back off, don't worry we are not anything, we are just friends." Jesse explained frantically, afraid that he will be the reason why Beca will be kicked out from The Bellas for no legit reason.

"So, you guys are friends?" Aubrey asked again to make sure.

Jesse nodded, "Do you want to go for a coffee to talk about it?"

"No, I don't want this to be a casual talk, maybe we can talk in the library?" Aubrey asked. Jesse just nodded and followed Aubrey towards the library.

Meanwhile in Beca's dorm she is suddenly awoken by a grumpy Kimmy Jin. "Beca! If you don't answer the door I swear that you will be sleeping outside from now on!" Kimmy Jin said while shaking Beca vigorously.

"I'm awake and why did you expect that I am the one that needs to answer the door?" Beca asked facing Kimmy Jin.

"Who here has a group that always barges in?" Kimmy Jin said. "And who amongst the two of us has the audacity to be in a popular a-Capella group?"

"Ok, I get it." Is the only thing Beca can muster up to say. For all she know Kimmy Jin will mean what she said if she even argue even more.

Beca begrudgingly opens the door only to be welcomed by one and only Chloe Beale.

"Good Morning, Grumpy." Chloe said with a subtle blush on both of her cheeks. Beca raised an eyebrow at her and Chloe just pursed her lips, avoiding Beca's pointed look. Well, who actually opens the door with no pants on?

"Chloe, it's early in the morning and I really am not in the mood to be all preppy and happy." Beca said giving Chloe that signature annoyed look of Beca Mitchell. Chloe can't help but to find it adorable instead.