Chapter 14

Kimber POV

When I came back at the hotel Joe was watching television. I looked around.

"Where is Dominic?" I asked. Joe smiled at me.

"I brought him to a rehabilitation center," Joe said, looking at me.

I walked to Joe and hugged him. Joe kissed my forehead.

"Thank you," I sobbed. Joe looked at me.

"Baby girl, that is why I'm here for. To ease your pain and sadness." I smiled.

Joe wiped away my tears. I kissed him. If Joe was continuing like this I would fall for him even more.

"Now, let me see what you bought." I laughed.

I took all of the bags and put them on the bed. Joe looked at me as I showed him the clothes.

"No sexy underwear?" Joe asked, pouting. I shook my head.

"Of course I did!" I took the Victoria's Secret bag and walked to the bathroom.

I put on the black lace underwear and the silk robe. The minute I walked out of the bathroom, Joe his eyes lightened up.

"Damn baby girl," Joe growled. I bit my lip.

"Do you like it?" I asked.

I knew what his answer was but I couldn't leave it to tease him a little. Joe got up and walked to me.

He looked like a tiger walking to his prey. I took the clip out my hair and let it loose.

"What a lucky man your husband is," Joe muttered.

"Indeed you are Mr. Anoa'i."

Passionately Joe kissed me. I put my arms around his neck. Joe lifted me up and walked to the bed.

Gently Joe put me on the bed. He was touching me like I was made porcelain. I bit my lip. Joe his eyes became darker.

I helped him taking his clothes off. Joe kissed me. We were both only wearing underwear. I wanted to take his boxer short off but he stopped me.

"Not yet baby girl." I pouted. He shook his head.

Joe stroked my body with his large hands. I enjoyed his touch so much. Joe got up and stood in front of me.

"You look so sexy," Joe growled. I blushed.

"Joe.." I sat straight. His eyes were stuck on me.

The atmosphere in the room was very sensual. I looked at Joe as I stroked the bulge in his boxers. Joe growled.

"Don't tease baby girl.."

Innocently I looked at him. Joe bended down and kissed my neck. I bit my lip. Joe his hands were all over my body.

Finally he took my bra off. I sighed when he took a nipple in his mouth. I played with his long raven black hair.

Joe was taking his time with my breasts. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it.

I felt Joe his hands taking my panties off. Joe kissed my neck.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. Tenderly Joe kissed me. I put my arms around neck and kissed him back. Joe rolled over.

I was on top. Joe smirked.

"Show daddy what you got baby girl," he dared me.

Joe POV

I looked at Kimber as she placed herself on top of me. She closed her eyes as I entered her.

"Joe..." she moaned.

I held her wide hips. Kimber placed her hands on my chest. I let her decide the rhythm of her hips.

We looked each other in the eyes. Kimber bit her lip. The sight of her was so sexy.

"Baby girl.." I groaned. Kimber moaned loudly.

"Joe I.. Ah!" Kimber reached her climax.

I was getting closer too. Her warmth made me crazy. I thrusted one last time and came inside of her.

Kimber laid on me. Our bodies were covered in sweat. I held Kimber. Her heart was beating so fast.

Laziness overwhelmed me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with Kimber in my arms.

When I woke up a few hours later, I was alone in bed. The smell of food came to my nose. I got out of the bed and walked to the kitchen.

Kimber stood behind the stove. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"It smells good here." Kimber chuckled. I tried to take some food but she slapped my hand away.

"Not yet. We're having some people over to eat," Kimber said. I pouted.

"Not even a little bit?" Kimber shook her head.

"Nope, you'll just have to wait. Now go and shower." I kissed her.

Quickly I took one of the buns she baked and ran away.

"Joe! I'll get you!" Kimber yelled. I laughed.

I ate the bun and took a shower. When I came out of the shower. Jon and Colby sat in the bedroom.

"Hello Casanova," Colby greeted. I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you two here?" Jon was eating a bun.

"Who gave you that?" I asked. Jon looked at the bun.

"Kimber duh, she said I could have one." I shook my head.

"So she gives you one and I have to steal one." Jon smirked.

"Kimber knows she can always count on me if she is tired of you." I shot him a death glare.

Colby shook his head.

"This are going good between you two," Colby said. I nodded.

"Yup, I enjoy the time with my wife." Colby rubbed his chin.

"And Galina then?" I shrugged.

"At Fastlane I'll tell her and my family the truth. Jimmy and Jey already know." Colby nodded.

"Good but don't try to hurt Kimber." I looked at Colby.

"What? It's clear that she is falling in love with you Joe and she isn't a toy you can play with." I nodded.

We all walked out of the room. Kimber was talking to Jimmy and Jey. I smiled.

Kimber wasn't the only one who was falling in love. I was too.

Eva poked my arm. I looked at her.

"You two are cute together. When is the next baby coming?" I blinked.

"I don't know but there will be a wedding first." Eva nodded.

"Good, she deserves that." I nodded in agreement.

Kimber looked at me and smiled. I walked to her.

"Hello baby girl." I kissed her.

"Hello handsome." Kimber smiled.

"There are people here too," Jimmy said. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shut up." Kimber laughed. I looked at her and stroked her cheek.

"I think it's time to eat," Kimber said.

We all sat around the table. I sat next to Kimber. The food looked delicious. After we said grace, everyone dug in.

Everyone was enjoying the company of each other. Kimber was smiling all the time. I was happy that she was enjoying it.