The Kanye Kraze

Just to get it out in the open Kanye West is one the most talented musical artist of this generation period. But why all this despise? He is a success story, and has made some the most essential hip- hop of the millennium, and is a very vocal voice depicting the ugly side of that all American dream. He is what we all aspire to be, a genuine success that has come from hard work and creative innovation. He's a chameleon of hip- hop, always fresh, exciting, dangerous, and most importantly his art has real beauty and depth.

He was a gifted producer, responsible for producing songs such as Jay Z's, Izzo (H.O.V.A.), which perhaps this generation of music fans fail to appreciate, as mass celebrity culture takes its toll on the genuinely musically brilliant. He has now become one the most influential rappers of this time, turning young people onto a different mode of the hip- hop genre. Listen to the closing track on College Dropout a rap monologue called, Last Call. It will take you through his inspirational journey, and let you understand the greatness of great aspiration. The goose bumps will be filling your arms, and you will feel that moving reason to enjoy ones achievements, and let it inspire your own.

'Lock yourself in a room doing 5 beats a day for 3 summers', an example of Kanye's dedication and love for his art. Basically we all want to achieve something, and if anything Kanye West's talent has brought people nothing but joy, and also some mind broadening perspectives. Perhaps fame gets the better of him sometimes, but it's important to appreciate open success such as this, as it reflects one of our most human desires. There is something humbling about one who reaches their dreams, and I don't think you'd spit on his shoes if you were in them.