Big Brother

"Jamie Jamie come out I don't like it when you act like that, you had no right to push him!" I yell at him.

"Yes I did he was going to hurt you or touch you. He snapped back.

"But you don't know that, could have just wanted me to take a closer look at the ground." I joke.

"You have a huge hand print on the side of your face from were he hit you, and you want to joke about this!" he tells me.

"Yeah well I had it, he was just being a jerk you had no right to step in I had it under control."

"I HAD NO RIGHT! I'm your brother I had every right to do what I did. He could have beaten you to death if I hadn't of stepped in and did what I did." He yells at me.

"Okay just take me home I need some sleep." I snap in annoyance.

"You will not see that drunk dick again, I swear to god, I'll kill him if I have to." He says looking into my eyes.

He helps me up off the ground were he had just helped me clean myself of dirt, and blood from my cut lip.

Getting up I rid myself of dirt from my butt, looking down at the new drunk stranger on the ground knocked out lying unconscious.

"Bub!" I call. "Bub!"

"What!" He snaps.

"Please don't be mad at me, I won't see him again just please don't be mad at me." I plead.

"It's fine, because I know you won't." He says looking back at me leading me to the car.

"Your so over protective, but I love you."

"And your annoying but I live with it, and I love you to." He simply says.

Just so we're clear if the title wasn't enough but there brother and sister.

Vote comment don't be a ghost reader cuz I mean I can see you read it. Just hit the like botton.

Have a nice day kitty's . Love you all.