Chapter 3- Where are you?

A/n

Hello my lovely Chiimeras!! So I have decided to update and continue this story after mah rly long break!~ <": Sooo see you in the fic baaai *poof*

----

(Cry's POV)

"We are all gonna die!" Lizzie screamed as my eyes looked at Minx. She looked weak. She was struggling. "Don't worry Minx. We'll get out of here safe." I looked at her with a smile. I quickly grabbed the keys and searched for an exit. 

"I-I'm sorry I dragged you into this guys." Minx looked down with tears streaming down her face. "It's alright Minxy!~" I reassured her.  "We just need to find an exit right now." Pewds said looking around his surroundings. "O-Over there! There's a vent! We might be able to crawl out!"

 We quickly unlocked all the chains that were attached to Minx and ran to the vent. "It won't budge in!" Lizzie screamed. Oh shit. Oh shit. The walls. It's getting closer. "THE WALLS. SOMEONE BUDGE IT OPEN ALREADY!" Ohm said looking everyone with panicking eyes. 

 I looked at Minx, signalling that the both of us would push the vent together but the walls. were so close. The space was 25 inches long. 1, 2, 3 "AHHHHH!!!!" All of us screamed as we ran going to the vent. 

"Is everyone alright? Is everyone safe?" Minx looked at everyone with frightened eyes. "I'm alright." I said. "I'm right here." Lizzie and Pewds raised their hand. "Present." CTK panted. "Where's Ohm? GUYS WHERE'S OHM?" Minx started shouting and looked around. "Don't tell me...." I looked at the closed walls. "NO PLEASE NO NO NO." Minx laminated tears on her face. 

"Its my fault... I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She covered her eyes in fear. I stared at Minx. She was so pretty but yet, knowing that she had lost a friend that day made her sad. So, I quickly hugged her and said, "It's not your fault Minx... I promise you, It'll never be your fault."  "I'm scared Cry. I'm so scared." Minx hugged me tightly and wiped her tears on her shirt as I allowed her. Minx......

---

A/n 

Well that was a nice update. BUT THING IS... WHAT HAPPENED TO OHM :OOO Find out in the next chapter of Hold back your tears~