Chapter 23

I dropped to the ground from the loud ringing in my ear. I opened my eyes and I see Will who I shot is down on the ground. I grab my gun and point it at him. I was about to pull the trigger but I forgot this one isn't loaded. Shit no wonder my ear was ringing. This one was the gun I was going to use. I used the loaded one.

I touched my right ear and it's bleeding.

I see Jeff yelling and a bunch of cops came running in. They grab Will's men and handcuffed them.

I couldn't hear what they were saying. I got up but I tripped and fell. I pushed myself up again. Standing on my feet Sebastian got in front of me. He grabbed my shoulders.

He said something but I couldn't hear him.

I gasped and grab my stomach. I looked down and there's blood gushing out of me. I looked up and I see Will with a gun. He's holding his shoulder. A cop tackled him down to the ground.

I look up at Sebastian and I feel light headed.

"-den. Kayden no! Stay with me! Don't closed your eyes!" Sebastian yelled. I fell in his arms. He held me in his arm. My eye lids closed and all I see is nothing but black.

"No! Kayden!"

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

What the fuck I I'm trying to sleep in peace. Why is it all I see is darkness? Am I dead?

Well at least I get to see my mom for the first time.

Beep

Beep

Beep

Beep

The noise is still going. I feel like I been sleeping and I want to wake up.

"Kayden wake up. I know you can hear me. I saw your foot move." A familiar voice said.

That's Sebastian's voice.

I fluttered my eyes open and everything is so bright that I closed my eyes.

"Fucking hell. Turn the lights off." I groaned.

My throat is dry. "I need water." I rasped. I open my eyes again and the lights are out.

"Here." Sebastian hands me a water. I reached for it but I felt pain in my stomach.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath.

Sebastian puts the bottle to my lips and I felt the cool water go down my throat.

Sebastian leans back in his chair.

"Where is everyone? No that's not the first question I want to ask. Why did I end up here?" I asked.

"Everyone is sleeping in the chairs outside the room. They're only allowing one person in the room right now." Sebastian said.

I take a look at him. He looks really tired. His hair is messy and his clothes are wrinkly.

"That's bullshit cause I'm a person and that's one. You're in here and that's 2." I said.

"Wait you didn't answer my question." I said.

"We'll talk later." Sebastian said.

"I want to talk now not later." I said getting up. I winced. Why am I in pain. I don't remember what happened.

Sebastian sighed in frustration. "Later." He said.

"No now." I said sitting up.

He pushed me down. "Quit moving you're going to hurt yourself more." Sebastian said.