chaaaaaappppire (its like vampire cept with ch) tres (3)

So then when I saw he was eeting human bean I thought “oh well thats gross”.  And then I runned into the food gathering place and saw it was wearing a polo shirts. So scarry troll is now a prepy scary troll!? Oh., no! I walking closer, seeing the troll closer. And then when I was walking closer, seeing that he was now pretty closer, I saw that I could see his face.

It was hottttttttt <3333333 :3

It had pail skin that was hot and gorgeous eyes that were being a little bit hot but not as much as the pail skin was being hottt. Lol because my freinds at school all have hot vamp ire boyfreinds and I have Ben always bean jealous so here I am with my own pail skin hottttt troll….<3 YES!!1

So you might be wondering how you knew I thought it might be a troll when I was chained to a wall.

Lol I was not chained to a wall but I knew when I saw him that he might could be possibly a troll . He nice troll not chained to wall to me. But do you know how I knew that yet? No……...! So I walks up to the troll and say “you have hot eyes, and skin,’

He looks at me with hot eyes, and skin and says nothing…

[BTW its Friday, Friday neeerrrrrr random hahaha my freinds think its all funy when I random joke :)]

Then he looks at his human bean taco and started crying hot teares that were kind of big for a trolle. And they were orange, which is not a normal troll tear colors to be of. And I looked at his hot troll orange tears and said “why you being to cry!’

And he said “ this human bean 2 salty” OH NO! He will try to0 eating me, I am not as salt! I am not as salt because my doctor removed salt from my veins when I was babby with salt removers. This istis because I was sad orphan and did not have parent for salt providing.

My doctor is named miste.r faust and he is a genious and had many revolutionary salt vaccines and other such vaccines that also have to do with salt. Removing,,

I like to eat salt sometimes when I sit in a corner alone because all my freinds are too ugly to eat salt with me.  Okay so maybe you wonder why salt is importa nt.

It is not important. I am like salt. I cry salt a lot even though the doctor removed salt from my veins when I was a baby. This is because I was a baby with no parent, a orphan with not salt providing from parents.

My peach. Is not language right mother! [500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR]

So the hot troll was pretty hottt because he had a beiber hare cut that made his hotttt eyes look angel. ‘well no eat me okay” “okay ‘he said and did not eat me. We was happy that I did not become his lunch! No or was it breakfast! I am in food gathering place, but I will not have been gathered food!

I stared at him and he starred too at me. I hope he is thinking I am hotttttt troll to because he is troll like us. ‘Are you liking salt…!?” “yea i said”I lick salt a lot”

“well good he says: because we have something in common, Important because….

WE ARE ARRANGED MARRIAGE.!