Chapter One: got to find a way

I couldn't have done this without the help of my friend Noah. Originally this was a game I turned into a story. This is dedicated to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up in a dark room. I had no idea how I had gotten here. I couldn't barely see there was an outline of a bed, a dresser and a desk. The floor was cold so we're the walls. I looked inside the desk to see if there was anything, anything at all I could potentially use. I found nothing. I shook my head to see if I could potentially use to get out of here. k saw a window with a small amount of unnatural red light seeping through. I thought for a bit and weighed my chances. I jumped through the window covering my face with my arms. Unfortunately it lead to another dark room but it was somewhat lighter than the last. I noticed I was bleeding, but not enough to where I had to worry about. Like how to get out of here. I looked around the room for something that could get me out of here.
There was a rug, a desk, a closet and a mound of metal which seemed to be gold coins. There also seems to be a corpse. I loot it the body which has a knife in the front. Knives seem to feel very comfortable in my hands. I look around as my eyes adjust quickly to the light and see a flashlight. With my other hand I picked it up and held it tightly my knuckles turning white. I was scared. I find the desk and look through the drawers. They were full of shit. I kept searching and found a key. I used the key on the door.