the begging of magic

I've always known I was different I just didn't want to accept it cause accepting it meant I'd be alone.
And being the little child with so much going on around her and in that's something I had to deny.
But once I got to taste the thing that lied in me I got cocky.

I don't get how people can't do a thing without someone stronger its very simple to do it yourself if you believed.
I wonder how they would solve their problems if I never found out.*playing with water moving it side to side*
I don't want to be rude but I just think its lazy.
I was just a small fish within a small tank that lived at peace thinking everyone is smaller than me.In reality I was a big fish surrounded by even bigger fish in a large tank.
This was the day I realized that I was a naive fool.

* some men came full armed and ridiculously powerful* I had never imagined people stronger than me lived until today.
Their were more people around me with the same power over a million. Some had powers that were unlocked hidden inside them like a brand new door with old keys. Those kids,teenage,and adults, with babies alongside were all taken out in a blink of an eye.
When I saw that I tried to attack but they're to many to even start they already took out most of the people, since i had this power before the thing they used wasn't effective so i ran to a place where its pitch black and small where no one can go or see.But when I turned back I saw two little kids crying over their dead parents.I was hesitating back and forth over my escape or the kids being, there was only one choice as a human.      

           THE KIDS OF COURSE!!!!

I ran to them as fast as I could not thinking about anything but them cause I am scared despite the humongous power I was given I didn't believe it had a weakness. 'It's alright, come with me right now though.You two need to get to a safe spot.'I said already grabbing them without ending it.But since they were weak it was simple. Bombs kept dropping and dropping never saw so much blood in my life.i blocked the screams and just ran back to my exit but some rocks have fallen on it.I was panicking trying to get these kids to a safe spot as soon as possible.I didn't want to think that if I was there I'd been smooshed.Then I remembered the emergency exit and started running to it increasing my speed. I had to stop it was a human instinct the murders in green golden robes were right there finishing off the last human in that house. I waited and waited and what was a second seemed liked an eternity.Once they were gone at last we started tip-toeing.*snap* 

I horribly turned around and saw the big little brother break a small branch.We all stood there looking at each other so terrified.I could see the kids were holding on to their tears well trying to be as quiet as possible, but their still kids.Just like me.                                                                                       When I thought everything was okay a murderer came from the sky laughing so wickedly.He was full of blood then the others..he looked like he enjoyed it.That was when I understood I had to run away..but couldn't.My legs were frozen still and shaking. He finally stopped laughing and smiled reached out to the boy's head saying'Did you really think you'd survive?You are way to obvious, haha not that I care making my job more fun and easier.' I quickly unconsciously in went in front of them and felt determined to protect them. Even though I was cocky at first about my powers I understand my wrong.Despite saying of them trying to do things themselves I didn't want to be useless,  forgotten or not cool.I want to fit.I'm SORRY! But please god let these two live.
  I tried
I went in to to attack the Murder and he grabbed my hand and kicked my stomach,I flew to the wall on the other side and made a hole.I came back running I saw it was already going to grab the little boy. I rushed even quicker. Please let me get there in time!
'Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!! DON'T TOUCH HIMM!!' I screamed a red flame ignited in my hand and felt so warm. It was hot and everything was sweating but it wasn't because it was burning or I might be the one being burned it was cause I might lose control.
He grabbed the little boy when he turned to see me so close already. And instinctively put the boy infront of him.
....
   It's another major mistake
*grit*
Don't! Make me take anything!
'Hey,girl *serious* Run.' I said.
She nodded and kept her tears in but didn't last long. Her legs were shaking and couldn't move. Her face covered in her brothers blood.
Flop to the ground.
With a hole in his stomach.
'Tsk.' I grabbed the girl and put her in behind the tree. I set the floor on fire so he wouldn't chase me. Up so high that even the farther villages would see it.
'Kekekekekeke!'You really think that'll stop me!?!' Said the murder running to up to the wall and jumping above the flames.
In terror I smashed my hands to the floor and raised a rock barrier. But he smashed right through it.
I grabbed the girls hand again and started to run even farther. Believing that if I made it out of here.. it'll be okay.
I tripped and looked at the girl,her expression on her face told me that she had enough of life.
'You have to live you IDIOT!Even if it's hard to even breath,no one would want someone to die!' I threw the girl to the river up ahead as I saw him coming when I was about to stand up he grabbed my leg and dragged me to him.
'STOP ! GET OFF OF ME! MURDER! STOP!LEAVE ME ALONE! KYAAAAAA~~!' I screamed. I kicked and kicked panicking to what to do.
When I saw him face-to-face I could see his eyes..their young pained eyes.
But so pretty.
'How nice,it'll be okay.' I whispered.
I didn't notice but he's touch drained my energy and was sacking my powers like juice.
He got angry and grabbed my hand then stabbed it with a pointy stick around,deep.
'SHUT UP! DON'T EVER SAY THAT!'Said the Murder.
I forgot..everyone has a reason for something..they can all have a nice spot. Isn't that right Gr-Grandpa? So you shouldn't *sob* be bad to anyone.

'Let big sister go!!! You killer!*cries*' yelled the little girl with a big stick on her hands then she smacked him on the head letting me go.
'You----!' Shouted the Murder.
For a short moment I saw he's memory. He wasn't pained at all.He was just making me see what I wanted. He loved killing people.
There's no way I'd let someone like that live!
He's wrong.
I was enraged and felt so much blood pouring out from my hand. I heard that our race had a distinct color and once our powers were showed it'd change to red.My hair was always red though,but if you got even a small wound it'll feel like hell. The last stage  for anything is healing.
I couldn't think though.i felt like a different person.
I approached the Murder and felt a very disgusting auro coming from me.
And he could tell because he backed away and gave a small whimper.
When I got closer he noticed I was going to kill him for sure.
Grabbing the little girl's throat he screamed out to stop or he'll kill me making a threat.
In that small moment I disappeared and appeared again infront of him.
I punched him on his jaw and he went flying with the girl.
I felt like a leaf I wasn't aware that I was awake but felt everything I was doing like a dream.
I flew to the sky with them wanting to grab the little girl. I saw blood floating near her.
It made my heart sting and worry beat fast each second.
When I got closer she was choking gasping for air.
..her throat it was slit.
I got even mad and screamed.
*twitch*'A monster..'Said the little girl.
But she pushed the murder away and went to me anyways.
'I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY,I- I- I'M JUST SORRY!'I kept repeating crying and crying.
Her last breath was ..'Brother..?'
And faded away.
At the exact time the Murder did.
It seemed she couldn't die until he did so she might've reached her limit long ago..and I couldn't do anything!
Pathetic..
I wondered over to the exit all alone.
I realized that everything around me was already full of blood the crows were gathering around the bodies.
The Murders picked up a few bodies and sent them somewhere. I was still to dazed to think about it. I had the feeling of going over there and attack them though but something deep inside told me I couldn't. That I wasn't ready yet.

When I found the emergency exit. I just kept on..

Dig,       Dig.         DIG           DIG!!      

  Dig,      Dig.         DIG.          DIG!!

    Dig,      Dig.        DIG.           DIG!!

      Dig,      Dig.         DIG.          DIG!!

Until I found the other side of the wall. I couldn't go back the rocks crumbled down on the place I came from.
When I got out I looked for a place to rest and slept under a tree that was hollow.