You were completly naked, your body ready and almost shaking in anticipation, Harry kissed your vagina lightly before making his way back to your glowing face. He smiled and smooched your lips, you melted under him once more, as his body lay almost flat on you. You streched your arms underneath him and grabbed his boxers. He smirked into the kiss and let you remove them but returned to your pink, lucious, kissers again.

The way he touched you was so steady and slow, it was unrushed as if his expectations were only to makeout with you. He finally spoke breaking the silence "I love you... so much," He said quietly, and your heart grew a size bigger at his words.

You mimicked him and opened your legs, as a cue. He parted his lips and took a breath before placing his body between you. He kept his eyes locked on yours as he rubbed your inner thigh and your heat was aching for more. His face was inches from yours, so close that you could feel his minty breath on your cheek. This time, you loved it, though only an hour before it was a menacing smell. You looked into his eyes, amazed at your love for him. They spoke a thousand words as he began to finger you. He slowly pushed two fingers in and out of you, enjoying your reaction. You wiggled around on his fingers before he stopped and whispered, "You're so beautiful," He grabbed his cock and began pushing past your walls slowly. You moaned right away, so relieved to finally be connected.

"Uhh," He groaned as he pushed in further, then letting you adjust, he continued. His thrusts were at a steady pace and felt as if a bolt of lighting went through you each time you connected.

Your body filled with energy and lust as you craved more and more. He left your vagina and pushed into it before letting out another groan. His sweaty forhead was pressed against yours only making the connection stronger. "Baby.. uhhhh," He groaned in unison with you as his thrusts got faster. Your vagina tingled in pleasure from each sharp, but careful push he delivered. You looked into his eyes as your head fell forward, watching him make love to you. It was like for the first time you realized how amazing he makes you feel.

His pumps were overflowing with love, it was pulsing through you, as the sound of moans filled up the room like air. It felt like nothing you two have ever experienced.

He carried his weight with one arm as his body met yours and your love making astounded your brain. His head parted yours and went to your bruised arm as he left soft kisses all over it. He was kissing the pain and regret and memories away, with his forever sorry lips. Your eyes began to water as you thought upon the love you both shared that no one could ever replace or repeat.

He never stopped moving with you, insync as he kept giving your arm kisses, he whispered sweet things to you after each landing on your bruises.

You couldn't believe how sweet it was. You were on fire as he proved there is no other to compare. You thrusted your pelvis forward as he hit your spot, he roughly cursed as you screamed in pleasure.

He kissed you and left a tear onto your cheek; he was crying too. You held him in your arms as he continued to make love to your body. His meeting with your body became harder as he was pushing you to your limit. You couldn't even speak, only heavily breathe as his hard thrusts filled you up to your max and put you in a daze.

"I love you," he whispered into your ear with shaky words, slamming into you. You felt the orgasm come on like a light switch, you snapped and crumbled underneath him. He went even faster making love to your body at its climax. You screamed as the unbearably amazing feeling filled your whole being as he rode it out with each meaningful thrust. Your walls tightend and clasped onto him as he groaned out your name.

Your head was rolled back and your chest pushed forward as you came over your high. He kept going, breathing hard letting out little grunts each time your skin slapped together. Your body became tired and your walls kept feeling that sensation each time he pumped.

He yelled your name and became sloppy as his head flew back and he held onto your hips. You moaned his name as he came inside your vagina. Filling you with white creamy juices, he kept thrusting trying to make the feeling last longer as you were sure you yelled every curse word in the dictionary. He came to a hault and collapsed on top of your rapidly breathing body.

You were so exhausted and tired from that vigorous love making, you closed your eyes in exhaustion. He pulled out slowly while kissing your swollen lips.

You groaned and he rolled to your side, grasping your hand in his and wrapping his warm body around you. "You're amazing," He breathed out and you smiled to yourself before whispering back, meaning every word more than ever, "I love you." You held his hand tighter, afraid that if you let go the feeling would stop. You knew it was wrong to love a man that abused you. You knew you should leave. But in that moment, none of it mattered.

But it should have mattered. It really should have.