Chapter Two

~Emarosa's POV

Even though Tyler and I both had a drivers license, we oddly like to ride the bus to and from school. I guess it was because we caught up on the gossip from other students at the school we attend.

I mentally groaned as the bus neared the school. Tyler, who was sitting next to me, had her earbuds in. I poked her and she took one of them out. "What song ya listening to??" I asked, curious if she found any new bands. "Migraine by Twenty One Pilots," she replied. I nodded in response. She really loves that song, although I've only heard it once.

The bus pulled around to the drop-off zone, and Tyler and I got off. Tyler grumbled something to herself as she put her phone and earbuds in her pocket. She was wearing one of her favorite Pierce the Veil shirts, and black skinny jeans. I, on the other hand, was wearing a Johnnie Guilbert tee shirt, with blue skinny jeans. We both had on a pair of black Converse, which we both loved to death.

We walked inside the school building and went to our normal area over in the corner. Since our bus was one of the first to arrive there, not many people were in the Commons Area. I glanced over at Tyler who had a tired look on her face. I flashed her a smile which she returned. "Hey Emarosa," she yawned, "Did you hear about Pierce the Veil?" I shook my head. "They're coming out with a new single over the summer." Did I hear this correctly?? Pierce the Veil coming out with a new single!?

"What?!" I replied in shock. "Pierce the Veil is coming out with a new single," she said slowly as if I were some foreign creature. "How come you heard about this before I did!?" I asked quickly. She chuckled. "Maybe if you checked Twitter lately, you would have known." Yeah...I guess I should have checked Twitter lately...I haven't been on it as much with the end of the year test coming up.

Soon enough, more people filled the Commons, and it got quiet loud. Tyler and I continued on with our conversations until it was time for us to go out separate was. Yes, we were both in the eleventh grade, but we didn't have the first classed together, which sucked.

The first four classes when by dreadfully slow, but currently I was headed towards the cafeteria. When I walked through the double doors, the first thing I noticed was that it was really quiet. Yes, it was full of students, ranging from ninth to twelfth grade, but they weren't talking. I walked over to my normal table and sat next to Tyler. "Tyler," I whispered, "What's going on?" She looked at me and pulled out her phone, typing in a message. A few seconds later I felt mine vibrate and I pulled it out, looking at it under the table. She sent me a message.

Tyler: Principle came n here. Told us to b quiet.

I looked up at her and nodded. This was going to be a great rest of the year.

---
A/N:
This is my first actual story that I think I'm going to go through with, but if you don't like it, you don't have to read it. I only wrote this to entertain people. Not to get hateful comments. But anyways, vote, comment, whatever. ~~SDA