Chapter One

~Vic's POV

Maybe I could swim into your thoughts like your drugs do
Paralyze your body
Sick and tired of waking up to
Burning eyes and cigarettes
I'm falling through the couch like a suicide mission tonight
My God, here comes the downside

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a knock at my door.
"C-Come in," I stuttered out. My younger brother, Mike walked in. I wonder what we wanted now.

~Emarosa's POV
"Tyllleeerrrrr!" I groaned, trying to find the alarm clock, blinded. "Turn off your damn alarm clock!" Tyler was my best friend, and ever since my parents kicked me out of their house, I've been living with her. And why I got kicked out, was a topic I never want to talk about.

Currently, her alarm clock was going off and she was still half asleep. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before slapping the top of the alarm clock, shutting it up. I heard Tyler mumble a 'Thank you' and I rolled my eyes.
"Come on," I said, "We gotta get ready for school." Tyler just groaned and rolled over. "But I don't wanna goooooooooo!" she said, opening her eyes to look at me. "Well I'm sorry," I replied. "Only two more months and then summer break. Cmon. Get up." Once said, I got out of bed and walked over to the attached bathroom, took a shower and got ready for school.