I put everything on and brushed my hair so that it wasn't a tangled mess. I put on my glasses because the contacts were out of arms reach.

Hey.

Don't judge.

I'm LAZY!

I walked down stairs and saw Grant and another boy.

The boy was playing mine craft on the x-box with him and they were fighting against mobs.

"Brett! Watch my back, man!" Grant yelled. They both waved at me before going back to their game.

The girls were taking to my mom about how odd I was. They noticed my presence and smiled innocently at me.

I rolled my eyes and they drug me to the car forcefully. In the car, while they talked, I studied their outfit.

What can I say? I'm a people watcher.

Haley was wearing a comfortable but cute outfit. It consisted of s turquoise sweatshirt, grey sweatpants, turquoise boots, accompanied with a turquoise purse. I guess today was turquoise day.

Saylor was wearing a Brooklyn, NY sweatshirt, brown skinny jeans, a brown scarf, black high top converse, mustache earrings, accompanied with a maroon purse.

How do they come up with these outfits?

We pulled into the mall and I sighed.

They grinned and pulled me out of the car.
••
4 FREAKING hours later...

My arms hurt. My feet hurt. I wanna sit.

The other two were in similar situations and we all collapsed at the food court.

We had bags all around us and they were full. We didn't spend that much money. Saylor and Haley were the bomb at finding sales.

Let's just say, I have enough Marvel clothes to last a lifetime.

We were all sipping on milkshakes and eating french fries. I finished what I was eating and looked around the mall.

My eyes stopped at a pet store. I was immediately attracted to it and I motioned that I would be right back. They absently nodded and went back to talking about some Barbie chick.

I ran to the pet store and looked around.

I saw the most beautiful golden retriever mix. He looked up at me and barked playfully.

I giggled noiselessly and pet him. I knew I wouldn't be able to adopt him so I stayed there as long as possible. A sales woman came over to me.

"I'm sorry, but Ralph here has been adopted." She said apologetically.

I nodded sadly and went away form the cage so that they could take him out. Unable to watch him go to somebody else, I went outside to the store where Saylor and Haley were waiting.

We stood there for a couple of minutes talking, or writing, in my case.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Derek. I looked at him and noticed that his eyes seemed guarded.

He looked at me for a second before speaking up.

"I don't know why but I bought this dog for you. Take him." He gave me the leash, stuffed his hands in his pockets, and walked off.

I looked down and saw Ralph. I smiled softly and looked up at the other two. They gaped at me and started talking furiously about why he would do that.

"MAYBE HE WANTS TO KIDNAP HER!"

"OR HE IS GOING TO CON HER INTO LIKING HIM THEN BREAKING HER HEART."

"MAYBE THE DOG IS IN THE SPECIAL SERVICE AND IS TRAINED TO KILL HER."

"MAYBE HE IS TRYING TO TAKE HER AND PUT HER IN HIS OWN AGENCY!"

I sighed at them and pulled out my white board.

Maybe he was just being nice to me? I wrote. They looked at me for a second.

"Yeah." Haley nodded thoughtfully.

"That COULD be it." Saylor added in defeat.

I just shook my head and looked at a bag around Ralph's neck.

Every supply I needed for him was in the bag.

Why?
••
I UPDATED!

Due to a request, Lucy will be in the next chapter.

Casey, Haley, and Saylor are going to help her with something.

Ooooo...

MARVEL MOVIE DAY IS TOMORROW!! HUZZAH!!

Can't wait. Jason4183 taylorshaw21 nichole112900

THATS ALL!!

TTYL