"We knew you wanted to start a YouTube channel for a while now.. So, we thought we'd help you out"

"You didn't have to do this" my eyes filling up with tears

"You're right we didn't" Alfie agrees "But we wanted too"

Aw. My heart.

"This means so much to me" I gush

"Well, a lot of family will be coming over around noon, so you guys want to get ready?" Zoe suggest

"Okay!" I reply.

I could use my new makeup and clothes I received this morning.

"Oh and guys" I stop them when James and I are about to enter our own separate rooms

"Thank you" James and I say in sync before walking inside and shutting the door firmly.

I look through everything I could wear for today and I decide on something festive to get more into the spirit of Christmas.

I finally make the decision on wearing a wooly Christmas jumper that has Rudolf printed on the front with a 3D bright red woollen nose, under the jumper I just put on a simple plain white long sleeve shirt. I step into my favourite black, ripped denim jeans. I then step into my old, slightly worn out, black converse.
I apply minimal makeup to my face and I make the decision on curling my hair with time to spare. I smile at my reflection in the mirror as I slip my phone into my front pocket.

"James and Catherine! My mum, dad, poppy and Shaun are here!" Alfie's voice booms as James and I shout back a small answer in return

I love Alfie's parents, and I adore poppy and Shaun, they are all the best so I'm more than excited to see them again.

I know once Alfie's family leaves, Zoe is going to drive us to see her dad where Joe will be, and then after that we will drive and meet Zoe's mum and grandparents.
I've only met Zoe's mum once and she seemed nice enough and she is practically my grandmother now so I would love to get to know her more.
I also am so hyped to see Joe.

I love the holidays!

I stroll downstairs and the first thing that happens I'm pulled into a tight hug by Alfie's mum, and James is pulled into a hug of Alfie's dad

"Merry Christmas!" Everyone hollers

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We've just arrived at Zoe's fathers house and the first thing I notice is Joe laughing inside the house, as he glances out the window and when he notices us, a larger grin forms on his face as he rushes to the door making me shake my head laughing silently.

As soon as I step up I run up to Joe and he hugs me tightly lifting me up in a tight hug and spinning me around.

I hear Zoe's giggle behind me and I realise she is vlogging, I wave at the camera before turning my attention back to my uncle.

"How are you Joseph?" I ask formally "and merry Christmas, ho-ho-ho"

"Wow Catty, a strange child you're" Joe chuckles hugging me once again before leaving me inside