Chapter 11: Win or loose

So, as I told you...
Myles kissed me, it was such an amazing moment, he has feelings for me, I have feelings for him... We are ready to be together! But hey, there's an obstacle on the way of our relationship... Abi...
Myles and Abi were dating, but it wasn't real because Myles has never had feelings for Abi...
So, after the kiss, Myles and I looked to us, and then we both saw Abi looking at us with a very angry face... That wasn't good at all...
- MYLES, WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!
- Abi please just...
- NO, I KNOW YOU LIKED BRIAR BUT I'M UPSET THAT YOU DIDN'T TELL ME
- Abi please wait!
Myles started running behind Abi, that wasn't good, I was really upset...
Minutes later I went to look what was happening between Myles and Abi, and I saw them hugging...
Myles looked at me, he pulled off Abi and said:
- I forgot something! I see you in dance Abs?
- For sure babe!
Babe?! Really?!
Myles started running towards me, he hugged me and said:
- I know how to handle this out, don't worry. I know exactly what to do
- And what are you gonna do?
- I'm gonna break up with her today at dinner
- With her parents with you?!
- It's the best way to prove her that I love you
That was a really sweet gesture. I don't know if a guy will never do this to a girl, he's really cute, I love him so much.
So after dance, I had a shower and went to have dinner really early, I was always checking my phone to see if Myles texted me, and he did.
"I'm starting with the plan, I'm gonna tell her I wanna break up."
"Ok, good luck!"
I was really nervous, I don't know what is gonna happen, but all I know is that Abi isn't gonna be happy...
I wish Myles all the luck of the world, all I want is to be with him, and I know that all he wants is to be with me.
Let's see how it goes, but I know that Abi is gonna hate me after all that's gonna happen, well I would do exactly the same, but I consider Abi a friend and I don't wanna loose her,  she has always been with me in the bad moments, supporting me, and I know that after that she's gonna hate me...