×Fear× mc

Depuis le début

"Just...get out of my room Jenna."

I peered around my room looking at how empty it looked.

"New York...." I trailed off mumbling to myself.

"Sounds crazy doesn't it?" Jenna gave me a light smile. We only stared at each other then somehow I found myself wrapping my arms around her.

"I...uh I'm gonna miss you Jenna." I murmured as she only kept quiet.

"Come back soon." she whispered

"Don't get too caught up in guys." I nudged her as she chuckled.

"I know same to you too. Even though I know you don't do the whole dating thing."

"Still do hookups." I shrugged as she smacked me upside the head.

"Why don't you get a girlfriend instead?"

I shook my head rolling my eyes, "We've been over this Jenna."

"Right sorry."

"Mikey!" My mum shouted. I gave Jenna a light smile as she only saluted me and I walked out the door.

····

"You've got everything?"

I nodded pulling my bag over my shoulder.

"Have a safe flight. I love you."

"Love you too Mum." I mumbled pulling her in as she wiped her tears.

I walked hesitantly away fighting back tears. It felt wierd to be traveling to a whole other country and starting a fresh life. But then again I wanted to travel the world and maybe do something with music.

Music was the one thing I couldn't let go. My flight was soon called and before I knew it I was plopping down in a window seat. The flight was thankfully empty.

My eyes wandered as I spotted a few students who looked to be on there way to start a new life too. Just like me.

My eyes trailed over familiar blonde locks. She was wearing huge nerd looking glasses and had headphones hung limp around her neck. She was frantically going through her bag muttering to herself over amd over again.

"Lynn?" I questioned as her head shot up she scanned the seat as her eyes fell upon me. A small smile grew on her face as she casually walked over.

"Hello Michael." she smiled placing her bag next to mine. She sat down next to me and gazed me with dimples in her cheeks.

"Your going to college?" I questioned slightly confused.

"No.." she laughed, "Im visiting my brother. He goes to college in New York."

"Oh really?"

"Yeahh his name's Luke."

"That's cool." I nodded.

"Well I should head back to my seat the plane's about to take off."

"Yeah you should-er I mean that's if you want to."

She chuckled shaking her head and sat down in the seat across from me.

······

"-Welcome to New York the temperature is currently 76 degrees it is sunny out with a light breeze-"

I gathered my bags checking the aussie time. It's night time over there. The flight attendant gave me a pleasant smile, "Have a good day sir."

"You too." I returnd the smile.

I stepped out dragging my bags behind until a familiar voice spoke from behind me.

"Where are you headed?"

I spun around revealing the messy blonde hair and the nerd glasses. In my opinion she was kinda cute.

"Uh to..the city that's where I'm gonna stay."

"Oh that's where Luke lives want us to give you a ride?"

"Sure." I smiled.

New York was hella different. The American accents amazed me. I liked it here.

"Follow me."

I nodded gazing out the window and followed the tall girl.

"Hey Luke!" She yelled motioning for him to come out of the car and help her with her stuff. They hugged briefly as I stood there quite awkwardly.

"Luke this is Mikey he's coming here for college."

"Hey." Luke smiled nodding at me. I smiled in returned.

"You'll give him a ride right?" Lynn asked. Luke nodded, "Of course!"

····

"Wow.." I breathed looking through the windows of the car. The city was busy that's for sure.

"It's pretty cool out here isn't it?"

"Ya.." I mumbled watching the cars zip by.

"Hey that's my apartment!" I pointed to the familiar brick building to which Luke's eyes brightened.

"That's where I'm staying! Hey apartment buddies!" Luke laughed turning towards the building.

"Yeah.." I smiled. "Apartment buddies..."

······

"Hey mum uh im guessing you're asleep but I just wanted to let you know that I made it..." I breathed.

I think im gonna continue this. Idk what to say about this imagine tho..

LETS TALK ABOUT 'SHE'S KINDA HOT' ahsjdbdnsmlsls

MY REACTION half emotional half jamming out half shock....idek.

BUT I LOVVVVVED IT AHHHHHDBSBSVFSJSBSBW

I remember when I heard the beginning I was like oooh nice beginning and then right when Luke's like "My girlfriend's bitchin cause I always sleep in..."

I was like WHAT AGSBSBSJAKAKAK HAGGAHAHABHA LIZZZ IM TELLING LIZZ.

And then i kept on replaying the beginning cuz who wouldn't?

"My girlfriend's bitchin..."

"..bitchin.."

"..bitchin.."

"..bitchin.."

"..bitchin.."

THERE IS A DUCKING CURSE WORD

I need to calum down

Someone send me fetus calum pics becuz im having calpal feels...

"Cuz we're the kings and the queens of the new broken scene yeah we're alright though.."