See You Again: A Tyler Joseph x reader

THIS IS FOR SrslySeagull1337 ENJOY!

Y/N was so happy. They were seeing Twenty One Pilots in concert for the first time today. She had the biggest crush on Tyler Joseph and couldn't wait to see his cuteness live.

She simply wore her hair (however you want) and she wore her Blurryface tshirt and black skinny jeans as well as a red beanie.

She entered the concert and took her seat in one of the front sections. 5 minuted later the boys jumped out and the crowd went wild. Josh took his seat at the drum kit and they opened with 'Stressed Out'.

*TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY UKES*

A few songs in, they had just finished Guns for Hands, Tyler was talking when you decided to yell "TAKE YOUR SHIRT OFF!"

Tyler looked at you in the crowd. a few other girls wolf whistled.

Tyler chuckled and winked at you.

"You got it sweetheart..." He then stripped of his shirt and tossed it at you. You could have died happily right there. You hugged the shirt and listened as they played Migraine.

You noticed throughout the rest of the show...Tyler couldn't stop smiling and staring at you.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SMOL BEAN*

The show ended. You still had Tyler's shirt and as people were filing out you really wanted to find him and return it.

You were  suddenly being pushed out by people behind you. You almost fell over but suddenly someone grabbed you and pulled you towards backstage.

"Hey! What are y-" You cut yourself off when you noticed the person who took you was a shirtless Tyler Joseph.

"I believe you have something of mine, cutie." Tyler said.

You blushed and handed him his shirt that he slipped on.

"So the reason I tossed it to you is because I think your cute...what's your name?" Tyler asked.

"Y/n..." You said in disbelief.

"Well...I was wondering if I could escort you to your car..." Tyler said, blushing adorably.

"Of course." You said.

Tyler took your hand and you two walked outside until you reached your car.

"Thank you Tyler. And the show was amazing." You say smiling up at the taller man.

"Your welcome...milady. So I was wondering if I could kiss you before we part.

You blush and look down at your feet with a small nod.

Tyler gently takes your chin in between his fingers and places a small, gentle but loving kiss upon your delicate lips.

You gently kiss him back. He smiles into the kiss and places his hand on your waist.

He pulls away gently. "I'd love to stay but Josh probably needs help with something..." Tyler says scratching the back of his head.

"O-Okay...will I ever see you again?" You ask hopefully.

He smirks cutely and sexily "We'll see..." and with that he walks off.

You climb in your car and see a piece of paper sticking out of your pocket.

You pull it out. It has Tylers name, number and the words 'I can't wait to see you again'.