"You sir, have no filter." I say as he opens the door and I walk through.

"It's when I have no filter, that I get a bigger reaction out of you. I'll be in my office!" He states before smacking me on the butt. I turn and glare at him, just to see his back retreating. He's such a pig.

I'm your pig.

I roll my eyes once more before heading to my room and seeing Tara and Kim scanning my room with their measly fingers. I clear my throat and their heads snap in my direction. They look at me as though they're inspecting me from afar, before they cone trampling over in my direction.

"Where we're you? Where'd you get those marks? Did we interrupt something? Were y'all just getting your freak on this mor-"

"Will you two calm down and allow me to get dressed first?" I shout moving past them to the closet.

"Just answer this question for now." Kim says and I turn to her with a raised brow.

"That is?"

"When did you get contacts? because your eyes appear to be turning a little purple." Oh shit!

"Uhh...actually that's what I was going to call my mom about. See if there's some type of eye disease thingy that passes down from generation to generation. It's only happened yesterday and today. I believe anger and irritation causes it." I say content with my lie.

"Really? That's some cool shit! But you seriously should check that. You could be going blind." Tara concludes and I roll my eyes.

"Thanks for making me feel better." I say sarcastically while pulling out my clothes.

"Sorry." She mumbles.

"Listen y'all can wait out here till I'm done, maybe catch some movies. They got Netflix you know." I say before heading into the bathroom.

"I bet they do." They both exclaim in unison. Crazy. I turn on the shower and head back over to check my eyes. Good they're not purple anymore. I sigh before heading back over to the shower and stepping in.

(Lexa, honey, it's me again. Aria, your witch. Listen, it's not bad for you to have a witch. What's bad is that your mother never informed you of your abilities. Being a witch is a blessing in disguise. Some are good, sadly some are bad. Luckily for you I'm not. There's still a lot of things to get used to, but patience is key.)

I honestly can't believe that I'm able to communicate with you, but I hear what you're saying. I'm gonna get my answers today.

(Right because you deserve them.)

I do deserve them and a lot more. I step out the shower and dry off, before pulling on my underwear and brushing my teeth. Finally getting dressed, I place my hair in a high pony before heading back out.

"Good you're dressed, now we can go out."

"Right, let me notify Roman first." I head down the hall to Roman's office and see him and Dean in there conversating. I knock and their heads turn in my direction.

"Hey, me and the girls are heading into town for a bit. Maybe stop by my mom's after, so just wanted to let you know we're gone." I turn to walk away, but he calls after me. I turn back to see him standing right behind me.

"You sure you're okay with going alone?" He asks and I knew exactly what he meant by that question.

"Yeah, I've gotta learn to face things head on by myself some times. Just me and her." He nods hesitantly and I give him a peck on the lips.