1.0

{Words}
If you don't watch the fosters you might be confused at the beginning of this story. :/ Basically Jude & Connor went to a LGBT dance together and Jude doesn't like labels so he refused to say a sexuality when Connor admitted he was gay. It was making Connor insecure about whether Jude even liked him or not and then at the end of the episode Jude admits to Connor that he's "Super gay for him" and they dance and it's cute so yeah here's the story now aha..

It was a couple days after the LGBT prom that Jude and Connor had attended. Connor was still giddy just thinking about the events of that night. Sure, most of the night was a complete and utter disaster, but all that Connor could seem to remember were the best parts of it.

He couldn't wait to see Jude. He hadn't seen him all weekend and was dying to just be with him. Hug him, kiss him, just anything to show how much he appreciated him and how much he appreciated him finally giving Connor the confirmation he needed to know Jude actually liked him.

He walked through the halls, trying hard not to knock into anyone as the hallways at Anchor Beach were always packed with kids going in all different directions. He tried to speed walk in order to reach Jude's locker a little faster but he felt a pain in his foot, which hadn't fully healed yet. Even with his cast off the doctor said he shouldn't be doing much physical activity like running or walking for long periods of time in order to get the fastest recovery.

He groaned but continued on his way, limping slightly because of the pain.

He turned the corner and squinted his eyes as he tried to look past the kids clumped in the hallway which seemed to block his view of Jude's locker. He spotted the top of the boys brown hair and smiled wide as he made his way towards his boyfriend. Boyfriend. It still felt weird to say that. In a good way of course.. A really fucking good way.

He made his way toward the boy slowly. Jude didn't realize he was there as he was facing his locker, pulling out the books he needed for his next class. Connor walked up to him only to have Jude still not notice he was there.

Connor watched as Jude's face became all scrunched up as he checked through his locker for all the supplies he needed. Connor loved when he made that face. It was his focusing face and it was absolutely adorable to him.

He looked over Jude's features slowly as he did daily for the past few weeks that he had began to feel this way about Jude. The of butterflies constantly fluttering around in his stomach whenever he was with Jude. The feeling of his heart racing whenever Jude smiled or asked to hang out. Just the feeling of pure happiness.

Connor stared at the other boys pale skin which never seemed to carry a blemish. He looked carefully at his little button nose that Connor always thought was adorable. And then he stared at his lips. God his lips. All Connor wanted to do was just kiss Jude all day and never stop.

His cheeks blushed as he realized he had just been admiring Jude for a little too long. Connor then shook his head not wanting anything unwanted to pop up if he continued thinking that way.

Connor smirked at Jude. "Hey." He said.

Jude jumped slightly, turning towards Connor with a blush as he smiled back. "Oh, hey Connor."

Connor chuckled lightly when he saw Jude's cheeks turn a light pink color. He decided he liked seeing Jude like this, all flustered. So he decided to be a little more forward.
"You looked great today, babe." He spoke with a smirk on his face.

Jude's blushed darkened and his eye widened slightly as he looked down at his feet and saying a quiet. "T-Thank you. So do you."

Connor smiled at Jude fondly as he brought his hand up to the other boys bicep and slowly ran his finger down his arm until he could entwine their hands. "Thanks." He paused. "Hey, so since we couldn't hang out all weekend because you were working on Callie's party that you didn't invite me to, I'm still pissed about that by the way, why don't we hang out after school and do homework or something?" He wiggled his eyebrows jokingly as he stressed the 'or something.'