Chapter 18 part 2

The reception began and everyone was at a table. They were all talking and drinking. A few people came to us and congratuled us.
"I have a surprise waiting for you at home", Kyle said.

"Please tell me it's not another sibling", I said.

"No. It's not that", he said. Soon a brown haired man with black eyes came over.

"Hey Kyle", he said.

"Uncle Dean", Kyle said.

"Congratulations on the wedding. This must be Abby", he said.

"Very nice to meet you", I said shaking his hand. It was freezing cold. He's a vampire. I know it. He has contacts.

"Uncle Dean, we have to catch up sometime", Kyle said.

"Yeah we do", he agreed.

"Dean. I need you over here now", a lady yelled.

"I better get back. My wife is very crabby today", he said." It was very meeting you". When he walked away, someone stood up and tapped on their glass.
"Attention everyone", he said. I looked at him and I didn't recognize him. He must be from Kyle's family.

"Whos that?", I asked.

"My cousin", he replied.

"I would like to propose a toast, to my cousin Kyle and his wife Abby. May you to live a long life together. To Abby and Kyle".

"To Abby and Kyle", everyone said at the same time. We all took a drink and I put my glass down.

"Your cousin is very out going", I said.

"Well, he's always been that way".
Once the ceremony ended, we went home I was welcomed with roses, chocolate, and rose petals on the floor leading to the room where the bed was covered in rose petals.
"How did you do all this?", I asked.

"There is a flower shop down the street. I had this planned out a week ago", he replied. He held my waist and pulled me close to him.

"I love you", I said."With all my heart".

"I love you to", he said. I pulled him into a kiss and we sat on the bed. I closed my eyes and pictured all the time we spent together and when we met. I looked into his eyes the first time we met. When he brought me here. Our first hunt, looking into each others eyes next to the fire place. Saying I do. And now, a happy, married couple that would die for each other. No one can get in the way of the way I feel for Kyle. I know he feels the same way. I know he does. Cause I'm his, and he's mine. That us the way I want it. That's the way I want it to stay. Cause I know that it will stay this way forever.