I pull my makeup kit from under the sink, and gently set it down. I grabs some face wipes from under the sink, and I remover my raccoon makeup from my face. I grab my eyeliner and give myself an cat eye look. I put on a little mascara and lipstick. By the time I'm done, my eyes aren't puffy anymore, and there is not trace that I was every crying. I straighten my clothes and unlock the door.

You can do this Sin, just put on the fake smile you always wear, and push through it all.

I open the door and walk back to Nat and Ben.

"So, Ben, are you liking Sin?" I hear Nat 'casually' ask Ben. Yeah, it was definitely 'casual', if causal is a mix of demanding and exciting.

"Yeah, she's cool and fun. I like her, she'd be a great friend." He responds, with a large smile. Is it bad that I felt my heart crack a little, for no reason? Oh well.

I walk out to the living room, and Nat is the first to see me.

"Oh, there you are, Sin! We were wondering where you went." She says, being her exited self. She patts the spot on the couch that in in between her and Ben.

"So, what do ya'll want to do?" I ask, trying to get something to do so I can get mind off of my bad thoughts from earlier.

"I want to play more games!" Ben whines, being the weird kid he is. Dude, he knows we can't.

"Well, we can't. God, you must love killing people." I say, and I see him tense up. I look over at Nat and see that she has tensed up to.

"H-how did you k-know that-t?" He asked, stuttering, and looking like a kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Because, we play multiplayer and you have to kill people on the game. So, you like to kill people, on the game." I said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Did he think that I meant that he actually killed people? Why would he think that? No, why would he be scared from the accusation?

I see Ben and Nat visibly relax.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you meant, that you thought I killed people." He said, in a weird way. Okay then, this got weird fast.

"What ever dude, it's fine. Now, what in the heck do both of you want to do?!" I say with my insane side trying to take over. I see them flinch a little from my out burst. Oops.

"I wanna play games!" Ben whines, again. I am going to kill that kid. Not literally but, you know what I mean!

"Ben, if you say that one more time, I am going to smother your face with a pillow... For an hour... Then I'm going to throw your body off into the creek, to erase any fingerprints from your dead body that might point to me being your murder." I say with the most serious face I have ever put on, and that's saying something. He looks slightly shocked at what I say, but almost immediately covers his shock up with a arrogant smirk.

"I. Wanna. Play. Games." He says, making sure he stretches out the spacing in between each word.

I warned him.

I grab one of the couch pillows and tackle him on the couch so he is laying on his back, with me straddling him. I grab the big pillow and put it over his face, making sure he can't breath. He starts kicking and trying to push me off of him, but doesn't succeed. He probably would have died from lack of oxygen, if Nat hadn't pulled me off of him.