Lesson 24) Have fate

Start from the beginning

Maura comes to us and hugs us tight 'Stay strong for Niall, he still needs to fight his battle , Greg will be here in 3 minutes though' She said.

We go inside and Harry gasps and covers his mouth with his hand.
I let out a dry sob but bottle all my tears and other feelings. Don't show , conceal I tell myself.
He's awake and that's the important thing. He's plugged to all kind of machines , tubes and his mouth is covered by a breathing mask.

'Hi' he said weakly , his heart monitor drums in my head. They're slow a way to slow. 'Niall baby i'm sorry to tell you this but there's a chance you won't make it till the next morning' his mom cried. I see shock written all over his face and he is biting his lip to stop the thick threatening tears.
'O-oh s-s-so this is a-a goodbye v-visit' he cried silently 'The chance you'll survive is 3 out of 10 but think, 3 is close to 5 and 5 is 50 50 chance you'll survive' I said talking back hope in him 'That's a lot of math' he joked we all laughed. A genuine laugh.

'You can make it I know you can because you are strong, because you must be desperate to do all of this' I said he nods a little bit of shame in his eyes 'I lost myself , I drowned in my own mind and it's gonna be a long way to come back' he said.

After a while talking, speeching and crying Niall clears his throat.
'Liam James Payne, If i'm gonna die anyway tonight I can also convince something: i'm truly madly deeply foolishly completely in love with you' He said fast tears roll down my cheeks before I can think , he grabs my arm and takes of his oxygen mask and kisses me.

I taste the salty tears of us both , I pull away 'You don't know how long I dreamed about this' I sobbed trying to pick my broken self up.
'Y-you know you w-would make a p-perfect couple' Harry cried.

A guy walks in 'I'm sorry to interrupt you all , i'm Greg Niall's brother' He said I give a weird look but shake his hand. Suddenly a flashback comes back from a long time ago.

** 3 months before Niall started struggling with Anorexia.

'No Haz he doesn't give a shit about how i'm feeling he just takes my dads side with everything!' Niall said irritated.
'So he is a daddy's boy?' Harry asked with a smirk.
'Stop smirking i'm bloody serious i'm so done with him! I'm glad he moved out but he has to visit less!' He said with a deep sigh.

'Who are you talking about boys?' I asked just because i'm interested.
'Greg , my brother' Niall said with a hint of disgust.
'Niall is a kinda so far that he'll kill his own brother' Harry laughed , I laugh along but Niall stands there killing glare at us both. 'My dad loves it and calls him the perfect son and my mom always get angry when he does that because airqoute here "you can't call one son your perfect one because that's not fair for Niall" ugh i'm gonna stop talking about him it's sickening' he said rolling his eyes.
**

'God Niall!' Greg said slamming a hand in the front of his mouth I roll my eyes dramatic because he sounds very fake.
Niall starts laughing but coughs directly.

Niall's POV
'God Niall!' Greg said slamming a hand in the front of his mouth , Liam rolls his eyes , I think we both heard the fake in his words. I start laughing but a cough interrupt my laughing.

'You know you didn't have to come if you don't mean a word you say' why not tell the truth I mean I might die.
'NIALL JAMES HORAN!' My mom said angry I laugh bitter 'C'mon you don't believe his act do you? He sounds faker than Kim Kardashian's arse' Liam bursts in fit laughter , Harry joins a minute late.
'Boys stop it!' My mom said pissed.
They only start to laugh harder , and I have a satisfied smile on my face.

'I don't care what you think Niall but i'm gonna miss you' And Liam stops laughing 'I beg your pardon?' He said eyes growing dark. 'Uhm do I speak Carabisain?!' Greg said pissed off.
This isn't gonna be pretty.
'You have a lot of fate in Niall, haven't you?' He said sarcastic.
'You can't blame me , there's only 3-10 chance he'll survive' he said I feel myself getting angry and you can hear the heart monitor beeping louder.

I'm furious , a little support is the least he could give me. Everyone starts yelling at each other until I can't even hear the heart monitor 'SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ALL!' I yelled furious. Everyone looks surprised at me 'You' I point at Greg 'I don't wanna see you anymore , you don't give/gave me any support , you weren't there when dad brainwashed me , you weren't there when I went to therapy and you never stood on my side so fuck off' I said my face is probably red. 'You' I point at Liam 'Thank you so god damn much for being here no matter what , thank you for never losing fate in me , thank you for caring about me cus' that means the entire world to me' a tear rolls down my cheek.
'It's no big deal' Liam said hand over his heart. 'You' I point at Harry 'Thank you for getting angry at me on the pool party cus' that made me tell the truth to my mom , thank you for not telling Liam what happend and i'm grateful even though I didn't show you , also thanks for all the years being my bestfriend I love you' I said smile dancing on my lips.
'Mom' I said 'Thank you for weighing me , thank you for calling that ambulance otherwise I wouldn't be here anymore and I know there's a big chance I die but i'm gonna fight and i'm not thinking about giving up' I said.

A nurse walks in 'I'm sorry to say but it's time to go' she said guilt in her face. Only my mom can stay. 'Fight the battle I rather have you die trying , I have fate in you take care' he said pecking my lips. 'Thank you Payno, I'll love you forever' I said.
He has tears in his eyes but a smile covers his face , I pecks his lips one more time. I say goodbye to everybody and i'm praying I make the night.

--------------------------
One chapter to go and i'm not making a epilogue or sequel :|
I hope you liked it.
LIAM SHIRTLESS LAST NIGHT GOD ME DROOLING