First date

Scott: you walked into the vets, confused at to why Scott would text you an hour before your date and ask you to meet him here.

"I'm really sorry but I need to pull an all nighter here," Scott said looking at you apologetically. "It's fine, we can go out another night!" You said smiling at him.

"Actually I was thinking," Scott said leading you into the room where Deaton would check over the animals.

"If you'd want to stay here with me? Until your have to go home," he added. You smiled as you looked at the blankets, pizza and single candle sat in the middle of the floor.

You giggled for a moment before nodding. "This is probably better than what we had planned!" You said sitting down. "Really?" Scott said as if he didn't believe you. You nodded and the two of you had the perfect first date.

Stiles: you sat with stiles in the unique little cafe enjoying your first date. Oh did I forget to mention that you were in Mexico?

Yes you were currently spending your first date with Stiles Stilinski in Mexico!

This all happened because you had to go and save Derek with him, originally you planned to go ice skating but saving Derek seemed like priority.

"I'm sorry," stiles said ruffling his hair. You smiled at him. "Don't be!" You said taking a sip of your drink. "Sure I thought I'd be on my butt on a chunk of ice by now but this," he smiled at the mental image you'd just painted for him.

"This is fun too." You added with a chuckle. Stiles laughed before looking at his watch.

"My dads going to kill me," you nodded. "Yeah mine too," at least the two of you could continue your little trip before your parents called.

"Okay this is really sweet but can we go now?" Derek asked from the table behind you. You'd made him sit there so he wouldn't be interrupting your date even more plus stiles was his ride back to beacon hills so he kind of had to stay there!

Derek: you looked over at your phone as it vibrated. When you looked at it you saw that Derek was calling so you quickly answered it.

"Is everything okay?" You asked a little worried since he's called at 11pm. "Come outside." Was all he said before he hung up. You frowned but made your way to your front door.

When you went outside you saw Derek's car and him in it. You frowned but went over to him. "What's up?" You asked but he just smiled.

"Let's go for a ride," he said making you look at him as if he were an idiot. You sighed but got in the car with him.

The two of you just drove around talking until the sun started to come up. "What was the point in this?" You finally asked. "I mean it was fun but-" he smiled.

"I thought going for a car ride for our first date would be-" he paused. "Fun?" He said sounding nervous. "Airbus is a date?" You asked making him blush slightly. "W- well if you want it to?" You laughed.

"Keep driving," you said letting him know you were ready for this date to end just yet.

Isaac: "here you go." The guy behind the counter handed you your bowling shoes so you put them on.

"Ready?" Isaac asked as he walked over to your alley. You picked your ball and made our way over to him. "Need any help?" He teased but you ignored him. "No, do you?" You joked back.

He smirked before throwing his bowling ball and missing every single pin. You chuckled and said "this should be easy," he ignored your comment and sat down.

"You're up," he said with a grin. If only he knew you were actually pretty good at bowling!

You threw the ball and got a strike. Once again he Isaac missed the pins and you got a strike! This happened a couple more times until it was evident that you'd won!