fast foward to day four

(I don't really have that much ideas for pop's day for pranking, so I'll just combine it with Mordecai's day of pranking.)

(Mordecai)

Today is Rigby and I's day off and I still don't know how to prank him, I don't wanna hurt his feelings or anything like that. Not like how pops pranked him yesterday...

_____________________________________

Flashback

It was a calm night, like any other night pops was sitting on the couch watching his favourite tv show 'the bigbang theory'. That night Rigby can't sleep and decided to drink a cup of milk, walking downstairs he heard the tv and saw pops just sitting there...lifeless. when he drank his milk, he heard a thud coming from the livingroom. When he went to check the livingroom...he saw pops just standing still with a large book lying on the floor. Rigby walked closer to him to check on him but in an instant pops grabed rigby by the shoulder and pushed him to the wall.

Pop's eyes became white his mouth is filled with red liquid and he said "I've come for you Rigby, let us go to the afterlife" in a deep and grusome voice.

Rigby stood there speechless with a white face. Pops was about to say 'just kidding!' But just then rigby fainted....

_______________________________________

That traumatized Rigby...he'll never look at pops the same way again. Still, I am clueless to how I should prank him without him hating me. I should probably just ask the girls at the coffee house. I bet they know what to do.

(Rigby)

It's my day off today! I let out an exciting yelp, I needed a break from pops, I thought back at how last night's events haunt me. well at least he apolagized and that's all good in the hood. I wonder what I'll do today...

Maybe I'll go to that game shop a block away, I heard that a new game called 'wrestle bros' is about to be released. It looks interesting, it's about wrestling, obviously, and it's kinda like Tekken. With all the characters backstory stuff. Maybe I'll try this game out with Mordecai, he looks like a gamer kind of dude.

So here I am, walking down the side of the road heading to the game shop. It's filled with different types of games, there are also board games and posters of game characters. There is also one aisle filled with anime type games, which also had they're own posters and little figurines.

I head over to a tall shelf that had a board with the words 'NEW GAMES' on it. It's filled with different types of games. it's not sorted out at all. I quickly searched for the wresling game I wanted only to find out that its 63 bucks. I don't have that kind of money! In disappointment I look for other videogames that I can purchase.

Sure enough, I found this game called 'prototype 2', its under the 'used games' shelf and it costs 29 bucks. I guess I can afford that. The game looks absolutely incredible! It's not multiplayer though but oh well. I brought it to the cashier, paid for it and left. When I got back, I immediately put the game on and played it.

(Mordecai)

I got some advice from the girls, they said I should just pull a little tiny prank on him. Since I now know that he gets mad easily, I'll settle for the oldest prank in the book....THE WHOOPIE COUSHIN! but Benson said that I should add just one more prank cause just one little prank is not enough. So I'll add in a pie!

I went to the store to buy some whoopie coushins and an apple pie. Now I'm heading back to the park in the golf cart to plant my little bombs. When I walked in the house, I saw Rigby cursing at the T.V

"FUCK THOSE SMALL HEADED FREAKS!, JAMES I THOUGHT YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS!" he screamed while consuming a hairless beast covered with blood. I tip toed upstairs and went into our room and planted the whoopie coushins on the floor and the pie on his bed. Then out of nowhere I heard him screaming "ALEX MERCER YOU ASSHOLE!"

He really needs to calm down. I called out for him "Rigby! Can you come up here for a sec? In our room!" I heard Rigby pausing the game and yelled back

"When did you get here? And what do ya wanna talk about?",

I replied impatiently "That doesn't matter just come up here!"

With a sigh Rigby came up the stairs. I quickly hide inside the bathroom which is not inside our bedroom. I hear him opening the door and a few farts came bursting out. I giggled a bit and heard Rigby yell "Oh ha ha, very mature Mordecai...and whats the pie for exactly-"

I heard the pie launched at his face. I installed a launching device at the back of the pie, if he picks it up the device will operate. I came out of the bathroom only to find rigby with cream all over his face, I let out a chuckle and he glared at me. I immediately stopped.

"You're lucky I like apple pies" he said after licking his lips. I blushed a little but he didn't notice, instead he went back down to clean his face and continue his game. Good thing he's not heartbroken or something like that, I let out a sigh and went to our room to clean up the mess.

(Rigby)

Why is everyone playing pranks on me? Is it because I'm new? Or is it because I'm easy to prank? I groaned, who knows, and I don't care anyways. I just wanna have a job and pranks aren't gonna stop me from having it.

I spaced out a bit then realised that one of the brawlers are attacking me "Oh no you don't motha fucker" I said before slaughtering the beast in half.

I chuckled to myself, when I finished killing them I went for the innocent citizens. I picked one up by the collar and consumed him while he's still alive, then I picked one up and threw her across the ocean. Then I slaughter the rest with my arm that has turned into a black blade that is now covered with blood.

Mordecai saw what I was playing and asks if he can play too, I replied that it's not multiplayer and he pouted, he looks adorable when he pouts. Huh?

what am I thinking? Do I like him?  Maybe, I have always been attracted to males more than to females. While I was busy thinking about my sexuality a brawler sliced me, but it has little effect on me. Smirking, I slayed it and consumed it.

"Don't you think it's a little gross?" Mordecai asked.

I gave him a triumphant look and said "I love gore just so you know" and continued playing.

_______________________________________

And thats the end of another chapter!

I have this serious liking to prototype 2 and decided that Rigby should like it too! so I made him a gore lover....LIKE ME!