Chapter 3

Thomas's P.O.V.
   I have never felt something so strong in my life. Yes, I've had plenty of women in my bed before, but none like her. Vinnita. Her name itself made me want to make love to her for the rest of my life. I looked at her while she was getting dressed and I knew her body was hurting. I pulled my pants up and I made my way to her. "Do you need help babe?" I asked as I picked her shirt off the floor. She looked so amazing in blue.

   She looked up at me and smiled. "No thanks boss. I can dress myself. I have to get back to work before I get fired." I glared at her and ran my hands down her slender waist. She stopped putting her shoes on and turned her body toward mine. I grabbed her face in my hands and looked into her bright hazel eyes. "Fuck Vinnie, what are you doing to me?" I asked as I ran my thumb down her plump, pink lips. She looked away and there was a knock at the door. Fuck!

   She hid under my desk and I had already gotten fully dressed, so I fixed my hair and opened the door. Karren. She was the whole reason I hated commitment.

   She pushed her way in and I shut the door and she whipped her hair in my face. The sweet smell of vanilla made me gag. "What do you want Karen?" I asked as she turned around to run her finger down my chest. "How about we have fun on your dad's old desk like the old times?" She asked. Hell no. I slapped her hand away and gave her the best go-to-hell look I could muster. "Go home Karren. I don't want you." I pushed her back out of my office and slammed my door. I locked it and  Vinnie came out from under my desk. She looked hurt as she quickly put on her shirt and other clothing. "So, tell me Thomas. How many girls have you had on this desk? Am I another little assistant fuck?" Kinda. I thought it, but I didn't say it. I wasn't the one for commitment. I had 3 failed engagements and they were all from the lady cheating. I had to let her go before I fell into her trap. "Clean yourself and get back to work, Ms. Hutton."

*****************
Vinnita's P.O.V.

   I was an idiot. He was a single bachelor and he told me he wasn't a virgin. So, of course another trophy on his mantle was no big deal. I looked at him and I wanted to cry, but I couldn't get myself to give in. My private was hurting, but now something hurt so much more: my heart.

   I left slamming his door and I returned to my desk. My father came walking through the hall and I smiled when I saw him. He knocked on Mr. Kuscove's door and he came out. "Want to go to lunch with Vinnie and I?" He glared over at me and sighed. "Sure, sounds good." We all left and I really wish he could of stayed.
************
   Lunch was interesting. I was making Thomas jealous by talking to the amazingly cute waiter, little did Thomas know that the waiter was actually gay. He winked at Thomas and I could tell Thomas was about to come undone. We left after we were done eating and dad gave me a cheek kiss and he left back to his office.

   Thomas looked at me and told me to follow him. We walked into his office and I turned to shut the door. I turned back around to see Thomas inches from my face. "I'm sorry Vinnie, but what do you want from me exactly?" He whispered as he laid kisses down my collar bone. "I want you." I stuttered as his bites began to make my body melt. He looked into my eyes and smiled. "When do you want me Vinnie?" I bit my bottom lip and tried to avoid his eyes. "Right now." He began kissing me like a love-hungry animal and I knew I was going to become his twice in one day.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Adult. Mature past this point. I will notify when its safe again!
!!!!!!!!!!??????

   He didn't hesitate to rip his clothes off of him and pick me up to place me back on the familiar dark wood desk. He hastily unzipped my skirt and ripped my thong off my body. He didn't use a condom since I told him I had the arm stick and I was good on protection. He began kissing me hungrily. Like, he hadn't eaten in a long time and I was the perfect, juicy steak. He placed kisses down my collar bone to my breast and he teased my nipples between his teeth. He used his hand to find my sweet, little hole and he begun to finger my cli* vigorously. "Thomas!" I screamed as he picked up speed. My muscles began to pick up a familiar rhythm and I could feel my body about to reach exstacy as he finger reached in and out of my tiny hole. He suddenly stopped and I whimpered. He kissed back up to my lips and slid his tongue between my teeth. I tasted a hint of mint and I could smell his cologne waffing from his amazing skin. I felt him position himself as he began to enter me. The remaining pain was replaced by uncontrollable lust and pleasure as he slammed into me and filled my body with his warmth and length. "Moan my name baby." He grunted as he began to unhinge with me. "Thomas." I moaned as my body began to unravel on his 9 inches of amazing penis. He begun to pound relentlessly as I came around him and he pulled out to shoot his warmth across my chest.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its safe again.

    He drove me home and I had to try my hardest to look normal after work. I got strange looks from some of the people standing on the street, but I ignored them.

   When we reached my house he stopped the car and looked at me. "Goodnight babe." I leaned in to kiss him and gave him a quick kiss. "Goodnight, my little man whore."

   I walked out of my shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I've been texting Thomas all night since I didn't have to work on weekends. I'd hate to not be able to see him for the 2 days, but I felt happy again when my father told me that they'd be over to dinner. I wanted to do a jump of glee, but instead I said okay and walked back up stairs. Now, I'm drying my hair and trying to dress a little provocative without making it too obvious to anyone. I hope this dinner is worth it.