About Beauxbatons

"Beauxbatons is a school in France, with both girls and boys. Girls and boys don't go to the same classes. Beauxbatons doesn't have houses like Hogwarts. It also has rooms for students to sleep and relax in. The students can stay there throughout the school year but they can also go home every day if they want. Of course, you'll be saying in the room. Girls and boys don't share sleeping or common rooms. Also, you can only be in a room with a girl your own age. The classes are all the same exept you'll have to learn French. They also have uniforms like Hogwarts. Hagrid will take you to buy everything you need in Diagon alley. Since it's only 2nd August you still have time until you go. Also, I'll take you to platform 3 1/2 where the Beauxbatons Express heads from. Oh, and your headmaster is called Madame Maxime. I want to say hi to her. We haven't seen each other since the last Triwizard tournament." Dumbledore explained. Tina was sad since she realised Dumbledore won't be her headmaster anymore. "When are Hagrid and I going to Diagon alley?" she said. "Tomorrow." Dumbledore said. "So you have time to prepare for Beauxbatons. You've read Hogwarts: the History, right?" Tina nodded. "Well Beauxbatons has a book like that called The History of Beauxbatons. You'll buy and read it. Also, there will be a girl joining you to your trip to Diagon alley and Beauxbatons." "Who?" Tina asked. "Her name is Laura. Arabella tells me you've already made friends with her." Dumbledore answered. "Oh, yeah." Tina said. "I met her at dinner yesterday." "Well that's great!" Dumbledore said. "That's it for me now, be prepaired for Diagon alley tomorrow when Hagrid comes." Tina nodded. Dumbledore said goodbye to her and mrs. Figg and disapparated. Tina ran to Laura's room. She quickly knocked on her door. Laura opened it in a few seconds. "Oh, Tina, hi! Come in, come in!" she said. Tina came in with Laura following her to the bed on the other side of the room. "What's new?" Laura asked. "You're a witch too?!" Tina said. "I can't belive it! That's so great!" "Yeah, my parents were both wizards. My mother died when I was five so my dad turned to the dark arts. I ran away from home and came here because I knew this was a place where I can find more wizards and witches. And of course I know who your parents were! Btw. I'm very sorry about what happened to them." Laura said in about 10 seconds. "It's okay. I'm sorry about your loss, too. So how comes you're going to Beauxbatons?" Tina asked. "Well," Laura continued in her pace. "my parents both have French origins. My mum's mother was French and my dad's great great great great grandfather was also French. But they gave me a normal English name because I was born in Britain." "Okay." Tina said and smiled. "You talk fast." "Wel yeah, I'm nervous because I'm in a room with you. Do you even know how famous you and your brother are?!" Laura said. "Oh, right, Harry..." Tina said and dropped a tear. "The last time I saw him was an hour after my parents died. That's when they lest him with our aunt and uncle." Tina said with a sad face. "Why didn't they keep you two together?" Laura asked. "Dumbledore said I'd be better if he kept us apart. Probbably because, if one of us gets killed, the other one can still kill Voldemort." Laura shuddered when Tina said Voldemort's name. "Anyway, I can't wait until tomorrow. We're going to Diagon alley!" Tina said. "I can't wait either!" Laura said. There was a knock on the door. Laura ran to open it. "Ladies, lunch!" Tina heard mrs. Figg say from the other end of the room. "Okay. "Laura said and and mrs. Figg left. "Let's go!" Tina said and they went to lunch. When they finished lunch they talked a lot more about Beauxbatons, Hogwarts, how Tina and Harry are so famous, what they're going to buy tomorrow... They haven't even noticed it was time for dinner. After they were done eating, they said good night to each other and went to sleep (because they couldn't wait it to be tomorrow). As soon as Tina got to her room, she did everything she needed in the bathroom and got into bed. She thought about Beauxbatons a little bit more and fell asleep.

A/N: Guys just so you know I made up everything about Beauxbatons because I couldn't find anything about it anywhere