11th birthday

Tina was very happy about her 11th birthday because she knew that she's finally gonna go to school in Hogwarts. Today was her birthday and she thought couldn't be more happy. But then one student (who was on his seventh year) came and told her that Dumbledore needs her (Huh... Dejavu much?). When she got to Dumbledore's office she knocked on the door. She heard Dumbledore say "Come in!" so she did. There were prof. Dumbledore, prof. McGonnagal and prof. Snape in the office. Tina got a little bit scared because Snape was there and... well... you know... he's scary. Dumbledore told her to sit down so she set down on a chair in fromt of him. He started talking. He said "Tina, I'm very sorry but you can't go to school here. It'll be better if we keep you and Harry in different places. You'll have to go live in the muggle world.". Tina didn't know how to feel. She didn't know if she should be sad, angry maybe even happy. After a few minutes of awkward scilence (while watching Snape's fabulous hair flow in the wind) Dumbledore started speaking again. He said "You should go say goodbye to your friends and pack your stuff. Tina started walking out of the office with a weird look on her face. When she got out of  the office she saw Fred and George Weasley and Lee Jordan. She loved spending time with them. They were her best friends. Of course, she had a crush on Fred. I mean, who doesn't? Fred asked Tina what happened and she told them everything. They were sad too. Tina stood up and started walking towards her room to pack her things. When she got to the room she started packing. A few tears dropped down her cheek. After 5 minutes she couldn't hold the tears inside of her anymore. She just sat on the bed and started crying. She felt a hand on her shoulder. It was Dumbledore. He sat next to her and started explaining why she has to go live in the mogguel world. He told her she could maybe come now and then to Hogwarts to see her brother but she can't stay. Tina said "Why can't Harry go live in the muggle world?" and Dumbledore said "You had 10 years of magic. Now it's your brother's turn. But maybe some day you can come and stay in Hogwarts.". Dumbledore's last sentence made her happy again. She said "How am I going to get to the muggle world? Am I going to have to get there by myself?". "No, of course not!" Dumbledore said. "I'll go with you". "And how are we going to travel?" Tina said and Dumbledore just said "You'll see.". He left and Tina started packing again. Someone nocked at the door on her room. It was Fred,  George and, of course, Lee. Fred said "Tina, would you like to come with us and experience the magicalest night ever?" "Yes, of course!" Tina said. "Umm... I'm pretty sure that's not a word." George added. They got out of Tina's room and the castle. Tina saw 4 very strange creatures walking towards them. The creatures were half birds-half horses. George said "These creatures are called Hipogrifs. And by the way, happy birthday!". Tina was really unsecured about riding those creatures. She heard Lee say "C'mon! You can trust us!". Tina really COULD trust them. They were so nice and honest to her. She just nodded her head and started watching what Fred, George and Lee are doing to get on those hipogrifs and she did it too. She wasn't sure how, but she did it. She was flying on a hipogrif. It was really fun. Then Tina thought about her love towards Fred and how destiny doesn't want her to be Fred's girlfriend. Fred, George and Lee started descending so Tina started going to the ground too. When they got off hipogrifs Hagrid came. George thanked Hagrid for borrowing them. Hagrid said "No problem.", took the hipogrifs and went away. Fred grabbed Tina's hand and pulled her to the edge of the Forbidden Forest. George and Lee came after them. Lee showed Tina the sky. Tina was wondering what will happen next. She saw fireworks which somehow made a sign that said "TINA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!". She was sooo happy. She hugged Fred, George and Lee. After the fireworks ended the twins (Fred and George) and Lee took Tina to walk with them. It was just walking. It seemed boring but it wasn't. It was great. After 10 minutes it was already time for bed so they had to go to sleep. Tina was sad again because she rememberd what's going to happen tomorrow. She got to her room,threw herself on her bed and fell asleep.

              ******************
SPOILER ALERT!!
I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING. FRED IS IN LOVE WITH TINA. HE WAS VERY VERY SAD WHEN HE HEARD THAT TINA WAS LEAVING. HE WANTED TO ADMIT THAT HE'S IN LOVE WITH HER BUT HE WAS SCARED

               *****************