Remembering and Regretting

Remembering And Regretting

I hated home, my parents were never home except on my birthdays apart from then I would never see them, they would leave home at 4:00am and return at 2:00am so we never had anything in common they would be off to some crappy business trip in L.A which they thought was more important then their own daughter the house would be so isolated and desperately quiet even when I got round to see my parents we never seemed to have much to say to each other. So going back home was the last thing on my mind I decided to switch my mind to something else apart from what happened the previous hours so I got the first bus and seek some answers on why my boyfriend ditched me on my birthday? !!! And because of that I was now in this mess. I got off the bus and strode along the biggest park in Lancaster to get my head cleared up no matter what I did I couldn't forget about why my friend wanted to do such thing to her mother her own mother who raised her up when her father made a run for it and let her mother do all the work of raising two wild children. I made my way out of the park and went straight to Nathan's house I rang the bell and instantly he instantly appeared at the front door in only a tight vest and shorts he looked absolutely stunning his brown hair flopped over his unmistakable dark eyes his tanned arms and legs looked so beautiful that I couldn't help but reach towards him and touch his smooth olive skin.

But to my amazement he frenziedly moved back making me flush red with embarrassment "Urm, Nicole, don't you remember we are finished?" he spoke gently. Then at that moment it felt like my brain just start switching on all the memories start flooding back. I remembered it.

*the night before in the bar*

"Get lost Natasha everyone knows that your trying it on with my boyfriend. Why is it because you can't find any boyfriend of yours?"

"Oh shut up Nicole you ungrateful bitch! Why would you even think that?"

"Pfft the way you look at him every time me and Nathan are kissing or something you should have seen your face it's full of disgust and jealousy"

"Shut up I'm your best friend for god sake and I know its just the drink talking"

"No your not your some slapper that I met "

"How dare You??"

I rememberes it. I have lost my best friend ,my boyfriend and another of my friend I couldn't stand there looking straight at the face of my boyfriend who I once loved with all my heart and now all of that was gone. I dropped my head in my hand hating myself for being a so ungrateful for what I had already. I quickly ran and ran not knowing where I was going then my phone start beeping I took it out and it read

'Sorry about earlier on.Come to mine we.need to talk Nico wants.to.see you.'-Nadia

Her brother Nico Park!!! The guy that I try to stay away from as much as possible want to talk to ME the guy that caused me so much amount of pain .Argh.I got a lot on my mind right now anyway and from what I know Nico isn't the person you want to mess about with.I know that very well.