004

Zayn wasn't exactly sure how he ended up at Justin's hotel but he was, currently sat on the couch beside him watching a random show Justin picked.

"Is this what university is like in America?" Zayn blurted after the second episode of Blue Mountain State.

Justin laughed, shaking his head. "It's.. over - um, over dramatized for TV and whatnot. I think? But I'm not American and I didn't go to college so.. maybe?"

They both kept quiet as the episode continued or at least until one of the main characters of the show began explaining an "oil change".

Which entailed shoving a small tube inside a males urethra to drain out drug laced urine and pumping in drug-free urine so that they could pass a drug test, and play in an upcoming football game.

"Fuckin' 'ell, I'm not even doing it and it hurts." Zayn cringed, trying to look away from the screen. But it was like a car wreck, he just couldn't look away.

Justin grabbed the ps4 controller and stopped the episode, cringing just as much. "Fuck that." He cussed under his breath, setting the controller on the cushion beside himself.

"Why the hell did you pick that show?" Zayn huffed, subtly adjusting his trousers because he was still picturing and feeling the "oil change".

He shrugged, "I don't know, everyone's always telling me to watch Blue Mountain State on Netflix and - I don't know but fuck that. It's not worth it, not after that."

Zayn got up, "Do you have anything to drink in here? Water?"

"Yeah, fridge is stocked. I'm staying here a couple weeks." Justin got up and followed him down the hallway.

"Not my business but why?" He questioned, poking through the fridge and grabbed a bottled water.

Justin sat down at the kitchen bar, grabbing a piece of fruit from the bowl on the countertop. "I'm working on music and I wanted to.. you know, hangout with you. I mean if I could or like.. um, if you wanted."

"Why?"

"Because I like you," he shrugged again.

Zayn swallowed harshly at his words, "I told you already, I'm not gay."

"And I already told you that I'm not asking you to be anything," he smiled.

He rubbed the back of his neck, "I should go."

Justin got up and stopped him, blocking the archway with his hands out on the frame. "Stop bailing when I say something like that."

"I'm not gay." Zayn murmured, quickly becoming annoyed with Justin's actions.

"I'm not asking you to be gay," he repeated.

"Then what are -"

"Can I kiss you?" Justin interrupted.

He shook his head in confusion with a furrowed brow, "What?"

Justin smiled, "You're cute when you're confused, you make this lost baby possum face and your brow does this thing."

"Baby possum, what are you on about?" Zayn was beyond confused with Justin jumping topics, seemingly flipping the entire direction of their conversation.

He didn't talk, only removed his hands from the frame. Placing one hand on the side of Zayn's face and the other on the back of his neck, pressing his lips against Zayn's and thumbed across his cheekbone to get him to relax more easily.

Zayn attempted to push Justin back but gave into the kiss the second Justin's hands were placed on his hips, squeezing softly and pulling him closer.

He'd never admit it but Zayn most definitely whimpered the second the kiss was deepened, parting his lips and allowed Justin access to his mouth.

It felt like minutes but it there was only a couple more milliseconds of kissing before Zayn pulled back, breathing a lot heavier than before as he caught his breath again.

"I'm still not gay," Zayn breathed.

Justin smiled, pulling him in for another open mouthed kiss. "I know," he laughed against his pouted lips as they continued to once again kiss.

____________________________________

authors note: who else feels like Zayn and Justin are already heading down a slippery slope, Zayn's in denial of his sexuality and Justin is momentarily accepting of Zayn's reluctance to accept his sexuality. 

What potential problems (if any) do you think are coming for Zayn and Justin? Either now or in the future?

As always, feedback is beyond appreciated and recommended.