1.[Where Things, Are Left Unanswered and The AfterDark Journey Commences]

NB// Ask questions later, just continue reading.

[Phoebe]

"Make sure you get under my belly Kaitlyn. That's where the most stretch mark are. I almost can't see down there anymore." I giggled as her tiny hands continued to rub my belly.

"Be careful , baby might kick you." I said and she jumped back giggling wildly.

"I'm just joking sweetheart. I promised." I smiled, tugging her back and she continued to rub in the cocoa butter.

"When daddy coming back?" She asked and I frowned mentally, knowing I was going to see him today.

"Soon sweetheart. You remember why I told you the Police took him like that? It's because they think daddy did something really bad, but they're wrong . Daddy didn't do anything."

"Okay." She mumbled and I sat there finger combing her hair while she sulked, not being able to see her father for almost 2 weeks, but atleast we could see him today.

T W O W E E K S E A R L I E R D I R E C T L Y A F T E R THE A R R E S T

I rushed through the station as quickly as my belly would allow me. I was starting to waddle now, and I didn't particularly think that was sexy. "Um. I'm here to see August. August Alsina. He was just arrested, wrongly." I added.

"You'll have to take a seat and I'll get back to you. If he was just arrested he is still being processed, mug shot, finger prints, all of that." She said and I clenched my jaw.

"Miss, it's very important. As you can see I'm pregnant and I can't be sitting around here for long. My patience is very, very thin so please. Can you atleast tell me something. Anything." I begged and she slightly huffed before she pointed to the chair.

"Okay, I'll check for you but you need to take a seat. Your breath is fogging up the glass. I just cleaned it."

I gasped, taken a back frowning at her, slowly walking over to the seat. My breath was fine, she's just angry she has to work here. I sighed, looking down in my lap, playing with my engagement ring. It was so beautiful, not forgetting huge. August always has to go overboard whenever it comes to me. I would've been happy with a ring pop, a rubber band with a glued on stud on it, or an onion ring.

I never thought he would propose after that conversation we had a few weeks back and now another hurdle arises right at the brink of our ecstasy. I was about to be Mrs. August Alsina and have his baby all at once, blessings on blessings on blessings, suddenly turned to nightmares.

"Look you can see him now. He'll take you." She said pointing to the officer.

I stood up letting him escort me as he was much nicer than her. I looked into the temporary cells and confrontation rooms until I finally saw him, hanging his head between his legs inside one of the room.

The officer opened the door for me and I smiled. "Baby." I said and he looked up standing up to hug me.

"Baybeh. You gotta get me the fuck outta hea'." He said smoothing his hand through my hair as he hugged me tightly.

"What happened? What did they say? Did you talk to your attorney. Did they sit down and investigate with your attorney? Oh Baby look at your forehead." I said touching it slightly.

"You gotta whisper in here baybeh." He said softly, taking my hand from his forehead. "Sit down, you not posed to be on ya feet too much." He said helping me sit down.

"Aight, so apparently." He licked his lips pausing. "My pilot, Dex, he found a bag on the plane and he was going to bring it to me, but it had to go through the security anyway and it was loaded with that shit man." He whispered and my eyes widened.