Jack G Smut

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END IT IS SEMI IMPORTANT!

ENJOY!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Background: you and jack are best friends but are both virgins. You guys would rather lose your virginity to each other than someone else

Y/N= your name

Y/N/N= your nickname

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Your pov:

"Jack come over I need to talk to you" I whined into the phone

"Alright is the door unlocked?" G asked

"Yea I'm in my room" I answered

A couple minutes later jack came into my room and flopped on the bed.

"What you wanna talk about Y/N/N" jack asked while sitting up.

"Well... you know how we are both virgins but we don't wanna just give it up to someone who would break our hearts?" I asked stumbling over some words

" yea... what about it?" He asked confused

"Well we have be best friends since preschool so I was wondering...if...um....well maybe we could have....s-s-sex because we are seniors when school starts again and we have stuck with each other with everything" I said kinda scared of his response. I mean I didn't want him to not be friends with me. I have liked him for a while so... yea.

While I was in mind thought he kissed me roughly. I was shocked but the stared to kiss back. And after a while he begged for access but I denied causing him to squeeze my boobs (in every smut they always squeeze their butt like what about your boobs😂). That caused me to gasp allowing his tough in my mouth. He later me down on the bed taking off his shirt and slipping off mine. He started to kissed my neck and collarbone which I'm sure will leave hickeys in the morning. He started to unbutton my shorts but he looked up at me.

"Y/N are you sure about this. I mean I want to I have for a while. I do like you but I don't wanna be your first without you wanting me to be your first." He said blushing and looking down at the boner he got and started to blush more

"G, I promise I want you to be my first and well I do like you too" I said blushing and looking down until Jack roughly kissed me again and ripped off my shorts.

I've never seen this side of jack but it was a definite turn on. I was day dreaming again until Jack came up to my face.

"What you thinking about" he said smirking

"Your big cock in my tight pussy" I said palming him through his boxers not even noticing that he took off his pants and hearing him moan deeply. He ripped off my bra and panties and stuck three fingers in me without notice.

"AHH! FUCK JACK!" I screamed

He thrusted in and out of me with his fingers. I felt this unfamiliar feeling in my gut and I knew what it was.

"I'm about to cum Jack" I said all as a moan. And as soon as said that he stopped and went to my brothers room to grab a condom that everyone knew he had but he hide it anyway.

"Are you sure" he asked once again

"Yes now please can I have your cock in me! I can't wait any longer" I said

With that he took off his boxer and put the condom on. The he placed his tip at my entrance.

"You know it will hurt" he said

I didn't respond I just looked at his dick at my entrance and nodded. He slid in me slowly and let me tell you never have sex because it fucking hurt so bad!

"AHH MY GOD JACK!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME! AND YOUR SIZE DOESNT HELP!!" I screamed out of all pain.

All he did was laugh and let me adjust.

"Alright go" I said

He started out thrusting slowly but than he was picking up the speed.

"AHH MY FUCKING GOD. FUCK FUCK FUCK. JACK PLEASE FUCK ME GOOD. MAKE ME NOT BE ABLE TO WALK TOMORROW" I screamed

And he did. He thrusted in and out of me so fast. Then he flipped us over so I  was on top of him.

"Ride me" he said breathless

With that I rode. And started to bounce up and down on him making him grunt and moan deeply.

And he reached his high and cummed which made me cum. Then I rode his to ride out our highs. And I got off of him.  Then layer down having my chest face his and was about to go to sleep when I got ask a question.

"Well I was wondering if you wanna...um....well.... Have round 2?" Jack asked stuttering.

And with that we were off and having sex again.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update in a while but I kinda thought I published this went I didnt😂. So like I said that after jack g I would be doing all magcon smut but will still keep the title and the cover because I will mostly be doing Omaha smut but I will once in a while do magcon. BUT GUYS I AM KINDA RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS SO PLEASE LEAVE REQUEST WITH WHAT BOY YOU WANT AND YOUR NAME AND STUFF

Ex:

Name: savannah

Nickname(if any):none

Situation: 2 year anniversary

What boy: Shawn

*if you are doing a birthday smut like I did with Sammy I think. You can give me your birthday. BUT IT DOESNT ACTUALLY HAVE TO BE YOUR BIRTHDAY. like if your birthday is November 15 you can say your birthday is February 20.  And yea. But if you want to give me your actually birthday it's ok but you don't have to say it is.

~D